Official Godfrey Comedian (In Godfrey We Trust Podcast)

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
That gook is starting to take me out the podcast :francis::yeshrug:

His anti blackness getting more and more blatant :gucci:
He defended Christopher Columbus in a recent episode

He getting a lil too bold with his lingo too :mjpls:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
He defended Christopher Columbus in a recent episode

He getting a lil too bold with his lingo too :mjpls:
Yeah everytume he does the stereotypical New York/Brooklyn 90s hip hop lingo :unimpressed:

Godfrey get you're man's :ufdup:

Do you guys remember that irretating cac he did the first 20 odd episodes with?
She was insufferable... Andre is creeping up to that level :mindblown:

This gooks mother literally does NAILS :mjpls:

King

Daps
Yeah everytume he does the stereotypical New York/Brooklyn 90s hip hop lingo :unimpressed:

Do you guys remember that irretating cac he did the first 20 odd episodes with?
She was insufferable... Andre is creeping up to that level :mindblown:

Exactly his family is literally living good in the white suburbs of CT bc they opened up businesses in the black “hood” areas. He never seems to mention how his parents treated the people who bought their services :mjpls:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

S. Andre is creeping up to that level :mindblown:

Yeah I remember that chick, she was very mediocre. I think Godfrey scared her off with his extreme militancy, but Andre's youthful ignorant take on everything has lost its allure quickly. He needs the boot :camby: Godfrey needs a young breh under his wing he can bounce his energy off of instead of Asian Andre's try hard ass :francis:

This point brings up an interesting caveat. I remember Grady on the 5150 show saying how Godfrey didnt like having other Black Comedians on his lineup, like he was trying to insinuate that Godfrey be hating on other brehs. I dont think this idea is true HOWEVER I do find the optics of it all odd how he's surrounded by nothing but non-blacks talking all his pro-black shyt. He does have black guest all the time, but you would figure he'd have at least one black person as part of his main cast. :jbhmm:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Yeah I remember that chick, she was very mediocre. I think Godfrey scared her off with his extreme militancy, but Andre's youthful ignorant take on everything has lost its allure quickly. He needs the boot :camby: Godfrey needs a young breh under his wing he can bounce his energy off of instead of Asian Andre's try hard ass :francis:

This point brings up an interesting caveat. I remember Grady on the 5150 show saying how Godfrey didnt like having other Black Comedians on his lineup, like he was trying to insinuate that Godfrey be hating on other brehs. I dont think this idea is true HOWEVER I do find the optics of it all odd how he's surrounded by nothing but non-blacks talking all his pro-black shyt. He does have black guest all the time, but you would figure he'd have at least one black person as part of his main cast. :jbhmm:
Godfrey doesn't like his blackness saturated by the presence of another black person who isn't a militant oreo.

He has said many suspect shyt over the years.

To me Godfrey seems to be almost obsessed with getting WHITE famous, as Patrice O'Neal used to say... He discovered only after his Vladimir interviews went viral, then he realized how powerful the black dollar and how loyal black female audience is (Tyler Perry,R Kelly etc), so Godfrey became blackiddy black on camera.
But in reality he loves white bytchs and mixed breeds.
"black women are the most beautiful"... So beautiful that I don't really fukk with any of them.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That gook is starting to take me out the podcast :francis::yeshrug:

His anti blackness getting more and more blatant :gucci:
Agreed. He has to GO, especially after that statement about “Christopher Columbus” - dude is feeling himself way too much and getting too comfortable on that platform. Godfrey doesn’t need him as a podcast sidekick, Chinese dude is not ever funny, he interrupts the flow of the show and he’s corny asf.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Godfrey needs to stop trying to go live on Instagram during a live fukking show :mjlol:

breh trying to pretend like he listening, whilst trying to be in frame for his phone :stopitslime:

this was a decent episode.
Still missing the Dante fractor

Daps
Agreed. He has to GO, especially after that statement about “Christopher Columbus” - dude is feeling himself way too much and getting too comfortable on that platform. Godfrey doesn’t need him as a podcast sidekick, Chinese dude is not ever funny, he interrupts the flow of the show and he’s corny asf.

That stupid voice he does makes him even worse.

King

Daps
Godfrey doesn't like his blackness saturated by the presence of another black person who isn't a militant oreo.

He has said many suspect shyt over the years.

To me Godfrey seems to be almost obsessed with getting WHITE famous, as Patrice O'Neal used to say... He discovered only after his Vladimir interviews went viral, then he realized how powerful the black dollar and how loyal black female audience is (Tyler Perry,R Kelly etc), so Godfrey became blackiddy black on camera.
But in reality he loves white bytchs and mixed breeds.
"black women are the most beautiful"... So beautiful that I don't really fukk with any of them.
Damn forreal? It’s an act?

There’s prolly a reason why he’s been in the game this long and hasn’t been put on. At first glance dude just seems like a cornball based off the way he talks - but he does say some suspect shyt sometimes

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Damn forreal? It’s an act?

There’s prolly a reason why he’s been in the game this long and hasn’t been put on. At first glance dude just seems like a cornball based off the way he talks - but he does say some suspect shyt sometimes
on the episode before last he was Juelzing for Andrew Schultz' closet racist ass:francis: