Official Godfather Of Harlem Season 2 Thread

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dope finale.

"Sister" Marnie wasn't so big and bad without the NOI goons around her when Ellie nearly slapped the shyt out of that jealous, hating bytch. :mjlol:

Bumpy's love for Malcolm X is :salute:. True ride or die friend. He should have murked that other dude too.

I just KNEW that warehouse was gonna go up in flames, that was so obvious but they should have had more men standing guard for such a huge shipment.

I saw Ernie's demise coming but didn't think it would happen in that way. Stella's manipulative ass is a bad omen when it comes to relationships. :skip:

I seen some NOI online mad at their portrayal in the series, but they gotta accept there was some grimey dudes among them back then.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I saw Ernie's demise coming but didn't think it would happen in that way. Stella's manipulative ass is a bad omen when it comes to relationships.

The last two dudes who cavorted and were in love with stella are dead :heh:

teddy prob singing to ernie we will die we will die with stella in our eyes

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished it. I think they made a huge mistake killing him off.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
UUVExu5.jpeg

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
bonnanno will have stella killed like gigante had his son killed
Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well. In the finale gigantes people were looking for bonnanno and I’m sure people form the other families are as well. But I could see bonnanno re-emerging as the ultimate antagonist and killing Stella.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well. In the finale gigantes people were looking for bonnanno and I’m sure people form the other families are as well. But I could see bonnanno re-emerging as the ultimate antagonist and killing Stella.

In real life Bonano was basically exiled to Arizona after his failed commission hit