The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
whatever happened to you know who Buster tho? :dame:
Dude stfu- that was one ep on one season. If that’s all that you came to see out this show; then you must be a faggit- go take your shyt over to JBO. Dumb ass cac. Have some damn respect for our black legends on this show - stupid fuk. Tf are you here for?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FYI
MV5BNjY3NTViZmYtZDgzNi00M2MxLWEzZjctYWIwYzkxZGE1Zjg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know that @dat aint da same sandwich isnt black. As powerful as these episodes are and influential as Bumpy, Malcolm and the other black male legends on the show are - he’s focused on one scene from the first season
From 2 years ago where a traitor snitch was violated. That definitely had no random
reason to be brought up again. The Deviant Cac got off on that - sick b*stards. They always think they can pop out and post up with the disrespect.

Bet if they had to post up with their home addresses as a requirement under their usernames, the energy would be totally different. Threads would run flawlessly, no intrusions and definitely wouldn’t be bold enough to say the racist replies like they do in here. Or if runs into the right cyber blactivists “x” who pieces together his private info that doesn’t gaf about using it and he suddenly stops posting. You’ll know what it is. That accountability hits different when forced.
:deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude stfu- that was one ep on one season. If that’s all that you came to see out this show; then you must be a faggit- go take your shyt over to JBO. Dumb ass cac. Have some damn respect for our black legends on this show - stupid fuk. Tf are you here for?

actually he had two episodes

he made an appearance when that cop raped bumpys daughter

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude really posted up to defend a rape scene that wasn’t even a pivotal plot point in either part of the series. Canadians mannnn- can’t be trusted and can’t code up for shyt.

Dude is on black power and empowerment for 2 years on this thread but quick to deflect or defend a suspect cac poster by the door. Not one black poster brought that shyt up this season, cac brings it up and he runs in to post up that dumb shyt. But I am not shocked at all. Dude would have sold out Bumpy to the Italians for sure. Real life imitates art. Dude hasn’t quoted me directly all season but that he felt the need to selectivity respond about.
:unimpressed::mjlol:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I'm not a cac you stupid ass mutt. Who tf did I disrespect, fake ass 'lawyer'? nikka acting like a female with emotional outbursts over every little thing but I'M the fakkit? ok

No wonder nobody like your psycho ass on here.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not a cac you stupid ass mutt. Who tf did I disrespect, fake ass 'lawyer'? nikka acting like a female with emotional outbursts over every little thing but I'M the fakkit? ok

Dude gtfo and go off with your white tears elsewhere. This is not the type of attention that you want with the offbrand rant, CAC FAGGIT.

you’re the one in the thread bringing up an irrelevant scene with your jbo fanboy faq fiction, from last season 2 years ago, you beta Bussy bytch. Disrespect is not tolerated. No act over here, catch your notes up to 2021 but I see that you reacted. Hold that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Bytch, no YOU don’t want me here and the rest of coli cac coalitions bc I call you disrespectful b*stards out on your bullshyt. You came in a thread about Malcolm X and Bumpy Johnson posting up about a random gay scene - that no one brought up this whole season and last; the only “man” In this thread thinking about that is YOU with your dumb ass homo roaming mind. damn right I’m not letting you run like that. Mad bc a female said something to your emotional faq fronting cac ass.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dude gtfo and go off with your white tears elsewhere. This is not the type of attention that you want with the offbrand rant, CAC FAGGIT.

you’re the one in the thread bringing up an irrelevant scene with your jbo fanboy faq fiction, from last season 2 years ago, you beta Bussy bytch. Disrespect is not tolerated. No act over here, catch your notes up to 2021 but I see that you reacted. Hold that.

Bytch, no YOU don’t want me here and the rest of coli cac coalitions bc I call you disrespectful b*stards out on your bullshyt. You came in a thread about Malcolm X and Bumpy Johnson posting up about a random gay scene - that no one brought up this whole season and last; the only “man” In this thread thinking about that is YOU with your dumb ass homo roaming mind. damn right I’m not letting you run like that. Mad bc a female said something to your emotional faq fronting cac ass.

This psycho nikka so worked up he makes a rant then another one like 15 minutes later at the same post. :laff::russ:

Everybody who handed you Ls and can't stand you is a 'cac'. riiiight. That's the majority of this board and most likely the people in whatever your real life is because you damn sure ain't no lawyer. Talking about you ain't "letting" people do shyt.

You ain't fooling nobody with this fake outrage. You just a lunatic like everybody apart from the ass kissing simps know you are. :yeshrug:

That's all. Go ahead and get the last word in so you can feel you won. When you done with the rah rah, hit the ignore button. Loser. :heh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This psycho nikka so worked up he makes a rant then another one like 15 minutes later at the same post. :laff::russ:

Everybody who handed you Ls and can't stand you is a 'cac'. riiiight. That's the majority of this board and most likely the people in whatever your real life is because you damn sure ain't no lawyer. Talking about you ain't "letting" people do shyt.

You ain't fooling nobody with this fake outrage. You just a lunatic like everybody apart from the ass kissing simps know you are. :yeshrug:

That's all. Go ahead and get the last word in so you can feel you won. When you done with the rah rah, hit the ignore button. Loser. :heh:
Not reading none of that cac rant shyt. But You wrote more paragraphs in the past 10 minutes than you did about the entire course of two seasons about the actual thread, the actual legends for which the series is about and the series itself. While resorting to baseless racist insults when you have no facts or position to speak of.

You have definitely proved my point. Matter of fact, I don’t see you in any other GOH threads or speaking on the subject. But suddenly you can construct compositions.
:sas2::mjpls:
Godfather of Harlem is 10x better than Power.

Godfather Of Harlem TV Series (Bumpy Johnson Story) - (Forest Whitaker/Epix/Trailer)

Hmmmm- zero comments in the first thread and one comment in the 2nd over a course of 2 years and seasons. fake ass cac concern troll act.

And yeah- you’re white as shyt.
Doesn't this ugly c*nt talk about it after dildoing her white girlfriend though?

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Dope finale.

"Sister" Marnie wasn't so big and bad without the NOI goons around her when Ellie nearly slapped the shyt out of that jealous, hating bytch. :mjlol:

Bumpy's love for Malcolm X is :salute:. True ride or die friend. He should have murked that other dude too.

I just KNEW that warehouse was gonna go up in flames, that was so obvious but they should have had more men standing guard for such a huge shipment.

I saw Ernie's demise coming but didn't think it would happen in that way. Stella's manipulative ass is a bad omen when it comes to relationships. :skip:

I seen some NOI online mad at their portrayal in the series, but they gotta accept there was some grimey dudes among them back then.
I wonder if Bumpy's top guys will start losing faith in him because of him not to handle that situation.