WdglTIH.png
:wow:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
-Ernie's character went out sad. He did all that simpin' to try to kill Teddy in season 1, worked his way in season 2 to get made and was earning good for the family and to still simp over stella and go out like that

-Stella is so unlikeable and very manipulative

-I see the show starting to shift in making Bumpy into a John Wick type character

-Its a lot of ways they can still go with the story line, with elise out of the mosque, I'm sure she will join Malcolm's new organization. She's dangerously in love with him, I just hope they don't go in the direction of an affair.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Bumpy's "Sometimes you got to get a little gangster" speech to Malcolm indirectly rubbed off on Elise when she put it down on that hating Islam woman with the Shirley Chisholm eyewear.

She definitely has some of her father's traits. Good job by the writers.

Elise in regular clothes: :takedat:

One thing I learned from this show is:

Adam Clayton Powell does NOT pay for p*ssy.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
N1gga lost all the kilos over Malcom and we know he still gone get got :usure:

The only problem I have with this show is the whole Chin Gigante storyline. They could have used the actual boss of the Genevese Family at that time(which was Vito Genevese) and sensationalized the story. But Chin is a modern legend and it makes the story just seem too Hollywood. At best he wasn't Boss till like the 80s, maybe late 70s.

Probably wont happen, but the dude playing Malcolm deserves an Emmy.

Last edited: