Official Godfather Of Harlem Season 2 Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Now we have to wait a whole nother year probably before we get to continue this great series. 10 episodes is not enough it seems but most of them are quality so i won't complain but so much about that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Now we have to wait a whole nother year probably before we get to continue this great series. 10 episodes is not enough it seems but most of them are quality so i won't complain but so much about that.

I know :to:

I wouldn't mind a spin off mini series

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know the 60s was hell for black folks but i wish i could just go back in time for like a weekend

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
mlk-malcolmx-large.jpg

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I mentioned before about the writers taking liberties, but it's becoming a little ehh

Forgot to comment about last week, but the judge putting some bass in his voice talking to Bumpy, then backing down after getting the money was hilarious. They almost took Bumpy's club for the cheap too. Shady

:mjlol: @ Chance & bootleg Pedro Martinez in the car re-enacting what a Coli thread would be like in the 60s

Bumpy didn't have the manpower or respect to make people not mess with the duji stash factory?

Stella got over Teddy quickly, didn't she? :mjpls:

And you also knew Ernie wasn't going to make it from the start.

What were those bodyguards looking at? No awareness at all

Side note, now when i see Mayme, i think about Fat Joe mentioning he hung out with her

One thing I learned from this show is:

Adam Clayton Powell does NOT pay for p*ssy.
:dead:

betty shabazz the goat wife
Don't downplay Corretta. She put in work also. Even helped out Betty & came to the defense of Qubilah.

Last edited: