Official Godfather Of Harlem Season 2 Thread

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The mannerisms and speech gave me goosebumps. It's like seeing X right there. :wow:

A spin off based on the Auto Biography would be wonderful. Season 1 would start off his childhood to his pastor father who was apart of the Marcus Garvey movement. Then get X Detroit Red days. :wow:

That would be badass. Nigel Thatch will have to be Malcolm X. I will not expect anybody else. :banderas:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I know what’s going to happen to Malcolm, but watching these events again, makes me so mad at the NOI and J fakkit Hoover

After watching that documentary about the NOI and Malcolm X, I learned the NOI was nothing about Islam as much as it was about a man worshipping cult. NOI has nothing to do with Allah.

I've been side eyeing Louis Farrakhan's ass for a long time too when there's rumors of him having Mexican baby mommas and he supports Scientology and have members from there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
malcolm-x-gettyimages-515177540.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I know what’s going to happen to Malcolm, but watching these events again, makes me so mad at the NOI and J fakkit Hoover
That’s the only downside of this show - knowing the inevitable conclusion. Sometimes it’s hard for me to watch; I get emotional seeing the hardships that Malcolm X had to deal with not only from the whites, the cops, the Feds but from an organization that he was so loyal to- lying and manipulating him. No type of justice; internal and external conflicts. I hate that part

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That’s the only downside of this show - knowing the inevitable conclusion. Sometimes it’s hard for me to watch; I get emotional seeing the hardships that Malcolm X had to deal with not only from the whites, the cops, the Feds but from an organization that he was so loyal to- lying and manipulating him. No type of justice; internal and external conflicts. I hate that part

And Malcolm was loyal to his wife, unlike that fraud Elijah.

The way things are going looks like audobon may be the season finale :to:

To me Malcolm is number 1 and no one will ever touch him, he never fell into temptation. He educated himself, he never cast evil on another black man, he never swindled any black man out of money. He never did anything for money etc. I wish I could go back in the 60s and see brother malcolm

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After watching that documentary about the NOI and Malcolm X, I learned the NOI was nothing about Islam as much as it was about a man worshipping cult. NOI has nothing to do with Allah.

I'm gon need you to drop the source to the doc my brother. :myman:

what the noi did to malcolm is criminal
f them nikkaz

The old to new generation of NOI still defend their precious Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan for not playing apart in the great X death. :scust:

One of the shooters by the name of William Bradley X aka Mustafa Shabazz may rest in piss
MALCOLMX4-popup.jpg

alg_mustafa_shabazz.jpg
:pacspit:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Then you got old asses from the NOI who won't talk which means they know who was really behind the assassination of Malcolm X, but I think the feds NOI, NYPD, and the feds had them shook.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
And Malcolm was loyal to his wife, unlike that fraud Elijah.

The way things are going looks like audobon may be the season finale :to:

To me Malcolm is number 1 and no one will ever touch him, he never fell into temptation. He educated himself, he never cast evil on another black man, he never swindled any black man out of money. He never did anything for money etc. I wish I could go back in the 60s and see brother malcolm

Elijah's jealous ass had people in his ear and knew Malcolm X had plans to create his own organization and he knew many people would flock there to support him.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I'm gon need you to drop the source to the doc my brother. :myman:

The old to new generation of NOI still defend their precious Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan for not playing apart in the great X death. :scust:

One of the shooters by the name of William Bradley X aka Mustafa Shabazz may rest in piss
MALCOLMX4-popup.jpg

alg_mustafa_shabazz.jpg
:pacspit:

It's called, "Who Killed Malcolm X" on Netflix. It's good sh_t.

People need to read about Cointelpro. Feds always picked a certain part of our own kind and black mail if we didn't do what they wanted.