Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:scust:

for some reason i thought Mindy Kalig would've been cast in this.

Slimer ?.....Lena Dunham?
maybe Jenny Slate as Janine the receptionist
Yeah, I could see her filling in for Ackryod.
If I had to cast 4 chicks to bust ghosts in a comedy I'd go...
Amy Pohlner for Bill Murray and Tina Fey for Egon. I could see Debra Wilson being a good Ernie Hudson substitute.

If there was a normal remake I could see Jeanine as Kirsten Schaal or Kathy Griffin for a really sarcastic passive aggressive secratary.

Speaking of Debra Wilson

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They better play this shyt in this reboot. I have been against an all female cast from the beginning but at least we don't have to see Seth Rogan, Craig Robinson and Jonah Hill. I will be watching this online

Who would have been the actors you wanted for those roles?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I kinda feel like your childhood will be just fine breh. You can always watch the movies on your shelf and cop the cartoon from amazon and watch it anytime you want.
nah breh putting Mccarthy and Jones together in a movie for an hour in a half is traumatizing shyt:scust:

hope it flops

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nah breh putting Mccarthy and Jones together in a movie for an hour in a half is traumatizing shyt:scust:

hope it flops

Lol breh it's not going to kill your childhood is my point. It's nothing personal I just hate that saying. If you don't want to see it then don't see it, and even if you did see it and ended up hating it, your childhood will be completely intact. Unless Paul Feig and his crew have invented time travel and are going to replace all copies of ghostbusters with their version, we'll all be A-OK

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ghostbarcast.jpeg

:usure:

Wigg and McCarthy predictable. seems like the writer watched an episode of SNL and just said "yeah sure" on the other 2

be warned, with the casting of Leslie Jones, that pretty much guarantees they wrote one of the characters to be a complete stereotype of black women

ape6f7.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lol, i knew Melissa McCarthy & Kristen Wiig were going to be in it!! I think i even said it in the thread that was made when it was announced for the all female remake. Leslie whatsherface... i guess that she was needed for Ernie Hudson's role. I'm still gonna see tho.

Speaking of remake flops, my dad was watching the Robocop remake on Epix... he enjoyed it. So, maybe i'll do the same with this.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol, i knew Melissa McCarthy & Kristen Wiig were going to be in it!! I think i even said it in the thread that was made when it was announced for the all female remake. Leslie whatsherface... i guess that she was needed for Ernie Hudson's role. I'm still gonna see tho.

Hit Flix is reporting she's the 2nd lead actually:lupe:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Then the movie wont do well and will be on the same level as Tammy.

I don't think that means she won't be a star, but she'll just be that type of character. Clearly she's going to get more screen time than Winston did, which is still a damn shame. But she does seem like she'd be better playing the person who can have the "holy shyt" responses and speak for the audience