Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I think as far as that type of loud black woman stereotypical role goes, I wish more ppl would play it like Wanda Sykes does it.
She is always 'sassy' or whatever, but you never get the feeling she is stupid or incompetant. Just that she will embarass you if you do something foolish and she has to call you on it.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You talking about the female lead in that poor excuse of a reboot, where they found the alien ship...:comeon:

That shyt made no sense.:beli:
Thats what I'm saying.

A chick scientist is more likely to get someone killed in a movie than any other stock character.
Ppl yelling at her they gotta go and she's talking about '20 more seconds' tryna retrive data or some bs.

Every damn movie.

Then whatever is chasing them doesnt kill her, it kills dude who was waiting around for her dumb ass.
:pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjcry: I got no problem with this being a fem version of Ghostbusters but that cast can go to hell.

:deadrose:

Thats what I'm saying.

A chick scientist is more likely to get someone killed in a movie than any other stock character.
Ppl yelling at her they gotta go and she's talking about '20 more seconds' tryna retrive data or some bs.

Every damn movie.

Then whatever is chasing them doesnt kill her, it kills dude who was waiting around for her dumb ass.

Brehs do know that the thing is a remake to a movie and that the one from a couple years ago was a prequel right? And if you saw Carpenter's you already knew how that wold turn out, right?:lupe:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:deadrose:

Brehs do know that the thing is a remake to a movie and that the one from a couple years ago was a prequel right? And if you saw Carpenter's you already knew how that wold turn out, right?:lupe:
Yeah I know. It syncs with the beginning of the Kurt Russel one with the dog being chased by the sniper.
My problem is not with the film itself, just hollywood trying to diversify things that don't matter, then purposely not diversifying things that do matter.
I don't care if there are no black people in the 'friends' movie. There are none in the show.
But I do care who plays Storm in xmen, or who plays the egyptians in Exodus.
Also I care when they use women in roles that shouldn't be women, realistically, but don't care if they put women in roles that they might actually be.

Its just a suspension of disbelief thing.

I also have the Thing video game on xbox by the way... it picks up right after the Kurt Russel movie. So both movies plus the game is like one long feature. Pretty cool... but I dont own the prequel.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thats what I'm saying.

Every damn movie.

but they all died tho.... :heh::mjlol: