xd6O8yr.png

:ehh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But how is the black woman racist tho?!!? :heh:
I think the reviewer meant the character she portrays is a racist stereotype, either that or it's one of those reverse racism "she shyts on all things white the whole movie" kinda roles.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think the reviewer meant the character she portrays is a racist stereotype, either that or it's one of those reverse racism "she shyts on all things white the whole movie" kinda roles.

I get what he was saying but come on... :heh: She's a brash, loud black woman... = Stereotypically racist :coffee:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the new narrative about how much the movie rips on men is worse than the original narrative that it's all female. if you're a man who is offended by woman trashing on men in one stupid movie, you're an a$$hole. men can't be offended by women just like white people can't cry racism.

... but seriously, they're trolling and they've always been trolling with this. they knew damn well that backlash was coming. this has been a terrible decision since day 1 and the money will reflect that.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Seems like majority that like it because it wasn't terrible because it had its moments thus men can suck it. The negative responses have a but more reasoning behind it but a lot of it is based around, it's not the original. If you get past the ghostbusters name, just based off reviews, it's probably a watchable movie with some good moments and some bad, you won't feel robbed watching it. Utimately it is a forgettable movie you probably wouldn't have an urge to watch again though.

At the end of the day I have no urge seeing this in theatres, probably wait until it's on hbo.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
How about they focus on the fact that the first trailers weren't good and made it seem like a wacky slapstick comedy which the original ghost busters wasn't ?? He pretty much dismisses or even worse ignores the
Skepticism some fans of the original had as the studio seemed to be focusing on the women cast as a gimmick
"have to talk about this a bit, because the movie sure does. This new Ghostbusters has been a target of scorn since it was first announced that it would star an all-female main cast. Angry misogynist nerds rose up to whine and complain, using any argument they could, including the INSANE one that the original wasn’t even a comedy (the original is, first and foremost, a comedy). The sound and the fury has only increased as the movie has gotten closer to release, and in many ways this new Ghostbusters has transformed from just a movie to a political stance - your thoughts on feminism and progress are defined by whether or not you’ll give this film a fair shake. At some point this all became clear to the filmmakers, and so the movie includes scenes where the still-forming Ghostbusters look at YouTube comments on their ghost videos and find angry, misogynist nerds proclaiming (and I’m paraphrasing here) “bytches can’t bust no ghosts.” Towards the end the Ghostbusters attack the bad guy (who has taken on the form of the Ghostbusters logo!) by shooting their proton beams at his dikk."
And this is what I'm talking about. If the movie is good fine but there's been an absolute push to give positive reviews to female lead comedies over the last 3-4 years

I mean Trainwreck has a higher RT score than coming to America :deadmanny:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
And let's say hypothetically this is a decent flick it seems like they were still on that :mjpls: with Leslie.

So fukk this regardless.

If I see it I will be pirating :smugbiden: