Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The movie just has subpar written all over it. And to go from one extreme with an all male cast to an all female cast while keeping looking like a replica of the original was a horrible idea. The suits at these movie companies are just :snoop:

If you are going to do a movie like this the script has to be GREAT.

edit: Early reviews seem to be pretty solid. :patrice: :wtf: :ohhh:

fukk it, I'll check on a matinee. :yeshrug:

how much of that though is because of the backlash where expectations were set low than anything half way decent would get good reviews, plus there is an agenda in hollywood and feminism is a strong agenda there so critics will give it extra points for that...you would have to judge for yourself and see the non critic scores to compare

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The movie just has subpar written all over it. And to go from one extreme with an all male cast to an all female cast while keeping looking like a replica of the original was a horrible idea. The suits at these movie companies are just :snoop:

If you are going to do a movie like this the script has to be GREAT.

edit: Early reviews seem to be pretty solid. :patrice: :wtf: :ohhh:

fukk it, I'll check on a matinee. :yeshrug:
Yep.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lukewarm, but positive review
6.9 out of 10. Although you wouldn't have guessed by listening to her talk about it.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I've been trying to keep my hopes up despite the bad trailer, mostly because Feig's last film 'Spy' looked just as terrible in trailers but was surprisingly good.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I might be seeing it tomorrow so I'll be sure to give ya'll my trademarked "the only review that will ever matter".

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still won't see it, and I would be wary of any review that mentions haters, nikkas been shamed and too scare to write their honest reviews :mjlol:
Some of the reviews seem to think all
That matters in a GB is comedy and the ghosts /ghost busting was the worst part even of the originals . That's part of why fans of the original movies are mad , they Are like don't you guys see how stupid the idea of ghost busting is ?? Which isn't the case

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Ehh more mixed than i thought. Still dont have a huge desire to see it but i think my wife wants to so i may.

Please save the summer star trek bourne and suicide squad :sadcam: