Official Ghostbusters (2016) Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Doesn't look interesting and to take a quote from Uproxx:

(Reply to a comment on how it reminded them of Pixels)

As funny as these actors are, the trailer itself did nothing to persuade me that this was worth a trip to the movie theater. Especially in a year where I’ll probably end up seeing a billion superhero/sci-fi movies anyway.

Reboots are a tricky enterprise to begin with. The only one I’ve seen that worked for me was “Ocean’s Eleven.” I never watched Ghostbusters II because “I’ve already seen Ghostbusters. So seeing a remake of the original isn’t going to compel me either.

Bottom line is, people will see it, it will make money, the debate will continue. Personally I’m sitting this one out due to complete apathy.

:yeshrug:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
they better have cross promotions to bring this shyt back:

ecto-cooler-slimer-hi-c.jpg
They do.

New 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-Cooler Hi-C can is selling on eBay for $175

Hopefully not at those prices though. :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just seen it after debating to watch this all morning, and I'm just so :snoop: shyt looks unfunny as fukk... I dont know what it is but women is just not funny to me, not to say that women cant be funny but it looks uninspired and lazy... the difference between the original cast is that they had amazing comedic timing, the jokes was funny and the characters stood out. You had the nerd Ray, the straight man, Peter, the Scientist Egon and the everyday Joe, Winston...

So now we got this bunch, I only laughed once during the trailer.... :comeon:

The ecto 1 being a herse makes sense since the original was an old school herse like machine. but the nostalgia isnt hitting me. They use a bear trap to trap ghosts instead of the trapper??? :comeon:

I'll probably torrent this bytch but I'm not gonna waste my money....

:snooze: that is all...