Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Calling out white racism turns off white voters in the center.
i wasnt really thinking about race as much as i was thinking about tangible economic things along the lines of the insider trading the georgia republicans were caught doing. other things like the hypocrisy of tax cuts and military spending increases during republican administrations and then becoming deficit hawks during democrat administrations needs to be better articulated.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right-wing media that's how. Whether its memes, news etc. Thought the corporate media doesn't help either. Just look at the wolf Blitzer interview with pelosi. That and the Democratic party rarely fights back

Fox News would never even dare to interview Mitch McConnell the way Blitzer did Pelosi because they know they'd never book him again.

And they don't even need to. They get patted on the back any time they ask a simple follow up question. That alone gives them enough credibility to skate by.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Right-wing media that's how. Whether its memes, news etc. Thought the corporate media doesn't help either. Just look at the wolf Blitzer interview with pelosi. That and the Democratic party rarely fights back

Fox News would never even dare to interview Mitch McConnell the way Blitzer did Pelosi because they know they'd never book him again.

And they don't even need to. They get patted on the back any time they ask a simple follow up question. That alone gives them enough credibility to skate by.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Was just thinking of how Mitch might finally get negative attention on a national level now from people who don’t even follow politics closely and how people like Schumer and Pelosi have been getting heat nationally forever and it made me think how much better republicans are with branding democratic leaders as horrible people then vice versa

I have friends who aren’t even that into politics but hate Pelosi and Schumer and don’t even know why except they are told how awful they are and they’re supposed to hate them lol

I’m not saying I’m even a fan of either one but the democratic lifelong politicians seem to get a lot more hate by everyone then the republicans ones who fly under the radar from people causally into politics
I don’t know how that happened :yeshrug:

*goes into another thread seeing 10 posters endlessly ranting about how pelosi and the dems suck (with various YouTube blogger and Twitter links as proof) while refusing to talk about the republicans*

we may never know to be honest :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just thinking of how Mitch might finally get negative attention on a national level now from people who don’t even follow politics closely and how people like Schumer and Pelosi have been getting heat nationally forever and it made me think how much better republicans are with branding democratic leaders as horrible people then vice versa

I have friends who aren’t even that into politics but hate Pelosi and Schumer and don’t even know why except they are told how awful they are and they’re supposed to hate them lol

I’m not saying I’m even a fan of either one but the democratic lifelong politicians seem to get a lot more hate by everyone then the republicans ones who fly under the radar from people causally into politics

completely agree

I’m always surprised to see people I know who are actually democrats in red states talk about how they don’t like Nancy Pelosi, or don’t like AOC...when after talking with them it’s evident they are aligned with everything they stand for...they just don’t like them, or they know too many people put off by them? like, wtf

that’s the R machine at work. they smear the fukk outta targeted D leaders, make them out to be this “boogeyman”, and then tie the entire party to them during campaigns....no matter where you are voting, R’s will let it be known that if you are voting D you are essentially voting for Pelosi and AOC (and that’s somehow a bad thing because <insert R scare tactic here>)

Dems aren’t nearly as strategic. they have been gifted the ultimate boogeyman in trump (and fukking McConnell), and still too many times fail to tie the entire R party to him with consistent messaging....like that’s how you end up with Susan Collins still being a senator

republicans play chess, democrats play checkers

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
completely agree

I’m always surprised to see people I know who are actually democrats in red states talk about how they don’t like Nancy Pelosi, or don’t like AOC...when after talking with them it’s evident they are aligned with everything they stand for...they just don’t like them, or they know too many people put off by them? like, wtf

that’s the R machine at work. they smear the fukk outta targeted D leaders, make them out to be this “boogeyman”, and then tie the entire party to them during campaigns....no matter where you are voting, R’s will let it be known that if you are voting D you are essentially voting for Pelosi and AOC (and that’s somehow a bad thing because <insert R scare tactic here>)

Dems aren’t nearly as strategic. they have been gifted the ultimate boogeyman in trump (and fukking McConnell), and still too many times fail to tie the entire R party to him with consistent messaging....like that’s how you end up with Susan Collins still being a senator

republicans play chess, democrats play checkers

There is so much low hanging fruit the Dems could use to expose the Republican party for what it is. The fact that they haven't capitalized on making McConnel and a host others out to be the 'boogeyman' almost makes you wonder if they truly want to win elections.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There is so much low hanging fruit the Dems could use to expose the Republican party for what it is. The fact that they haven't capitalized on making McConnel and a host others out to be the 'boogeyman' almost makes you wonder if they truly want to win elections.
It's low hanging fruit to us

The most of the rest of the country it's just "politics"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i wasnt really thinking about race as much as i was thinking about tangible economic things along the lines of the insider trading the georgia republicans were caught doing. other things like the hypocrisy of tax cuts and military spending increases during republican administrations and then becoming deficit hawks during democrat administrations needs to be better articulated.

Race is at the center of American politics. If America was 95% white it would be much easier to smear McConnell and the Republicans.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Race is at the center of American politics. If America was 95% white it would be much easier to smear McConnell and the Republicans.
either way, i am not expecting the cowardly democrats to start sounding like a black panther. i am just expecting them to politic on economic issues more competently than they typically do...