Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
they had trump winning michigan - biden easily won

trump handily winning AZ - biden won

trump easily winning GA - biden won

biden winning minnesota by half a point - he won by seven points

they had a pretty bad year even relative to other pollsters. im not too impressed with them getting NC or FL right either because its obvious they just gave trump enough swing states to barely win the election. when you go into their crosstabs even those states they got right were way off
They had him winning by one percentage which was in the margin of era, while others polls had Biden winning by 7 points.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
It's good because their polls tend to be republican biased so if they say they are down then might be some truth to that
i feel like they aren’t just biased to give republicans “favorable polls” but to inspire republican turnout if that makes sense. it depends on the election

like i could see them having dems up in these senate elections to get republicans worried and feel like they have to go out and vote. whereas in the general most people had biden way up so they wanted to create the impression trump wasnt a lost cause

im going out on a limb tho

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just thinking of how Mitch might finally get negative attention on a national level now from people who don’t even follow politics closely and how people like Schumer and Pelosi have been getting heat nationally forever and it made me think how much better republicans are with branding democratic leaders as horrible people then vice versa

I have friends who aren’t even that into politics but hate Pelosi and Schumer and don’t even know why except they are told how awful they are and they’re supposed to hate them lol

I’m not saying I’m even a fan of either one but the democratic lifelong politicians seem to get a lot more hate by everyone then the republicans ones who fly under the radar from people causally into politics

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Was just thinking of how Mitch might finally get negative attention on a national level now from people who don’t even follow politics closely and how people like Schumer and Pelosi have been getting heat nationally forever and it made me think how much better republicans are with branding democratic leaders as horrible people then vice versa

I have friends who aren’t even that into politics but hate Pelosi and Schumer and don’t even know why except they are told how awful they are and they’re supposed to hate them lol

I’m not saying I’m even a fan of either one but the democratic lifelong politicians seem to get a lot more hate by everyone then the republicans ones who fly under the radar from people causally into politics
dems were pretty good at branding newt gingrich as a horrible person. he might have been the most despised and toxic political brand in the 90s

idk what happened the last two decades though

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Right-wing media that's how. Whether its memes, news etc. Thought the corporate media doesn't help either. Just look at the wolf Blitzer interview with pelosi. That and the Democratic party rarely fights back