Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I keep seeing people doom posting about GA, and while I'm still not all in on this country or my state doing the right thing the amount of signs I see in south GA over the holiday as well as around the conyers area has me convinced they are scrambling for a reason. Republicans willing to buy themselves the seat with 2000 they didn't even want to look at seems to point that the race is crazier than we think.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I keep seeing people doom posting about GA, and while I'm still not all in on this country or my state doing the right thing the amount of signs I see in south GA over the holiday as well as around the conyers area has me convinced they are scrambling for a reason. Republicans willing to buy themselves the seat with 2000 they didn't even want to look at seems to point that the race is crazier than we think.

Now they come out for it

Nice closing spot by Rev

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Mitch and Lin Lin must be going ape shyt right now. Do the right thing and maybe save your senate or say fukk you and face the wrath now that the Dems put you on defense.

I kinda want the 230 shyt to go so they really fukk themselves online.