Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Reading a lot of boards and social media from people on the left leads me to believe this time period feels like the time between buying a lottery ticket and the actual drawing. Everyone has big dreams on what they are going to do with the money and feel like this is the time they are going to win. But then the numbers are drawn, you lose, and you think "well there was really no shot for me to win anyway".

That's the path this runoff is taking. People from outside the state are more optimistic about winning than the people down here.

@Atlrocafella was so sure Biden would lose GA.

But I’ll believe him and @AVXL on the run offs. :mjcry:

Cognito

All Star
Daps
The majority of Republican voters in Georgia are low-frequency voters now.
Tossup to me

hjnm

All Star
Daps
The whole Mr. Rogers nice-guy thing never works in politics :beli: especially not nowadays.

Negative partisanship drives voter turnout. If he actually wants to win he needs to stop being soft, go on offense and start shyting on the ops, and it's not like there's a shortage of things he could go in on.

Hell, if he's a pastor then he can call out his opponent for un-Christian policies or something. He needs to make his case instead of just being reactive to what Rethugs say.

Joe Biden just won by cosplaying Mr. Rogers.

Warnock has detailed his policies time after time but he has to respond to the attacks and he's done them but presenting himself as the non threatening black guy aka the Wayne Brady or Cuba Gooding Junior role.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I had Biden winning. :troll:

But I agree with everyone else, GOP should be favored right now.

This race hasn’t gone national yet and I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing. Regardless, it will be once Trump here. :francis:

That should be all the more reason for people in GA who voted against Trump to get out and vote

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah I’m not sure if reminding people who voted against you that you are still around helps or hurts more.

The firewall against Dems seems like a much more universal conservative message

Daps

That last tweet gives me some hope that Trump's really gonna fukk this up for the Republicans. I been trolling in right-wing spaces tryna convince the more deranged to write in Trump because the "will of the people can't be denied":lolbron:
What a piece of shyt. The unmitigated gall of them to attack Warnock for his faith after making such a big deal about Democrats "potential" discrimination against Barrett for her views. fukk Perdue.
There's no depths these skinwalkers won't sink to

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sometimes I wonder why you guys post tweets from literally random people. Like why should we care what some pessimistic former journalist with under 5000 followers writes about? Nap does or did the same shyt and yall shyt on him for it.

Also does Twitter sell the blue check marks?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sometimes I wonder why you guys post tweets from literally random people. Like why should we care what some pessimistic former journalist with under 5000 followers writes about? Nap does or did the same shyt and yall shyt on him for it.

Also does Twitter sell the blue check marks?

:mjtf:

Folks just passing along information, articles and vids that these big time journalists don't post. Who gives a fukk about their follower count or legit blue check mark. As long as it's legit and not fake news, who gives a fukk on who tweets it.

:stopitslime: