Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:russ:

if R voters are demotivated and thinking elections are a hoax and shyt, dems may just be able to pull this off

do not expect the same R turnout as Nov. Trump has proven to be a turnout x-factor (especially with low info voters, those social media algorithms put in work for trump), and so R’s need all of the turnout they can get now without trump on the ticket. if they all caught up in this election hoax shyt, they might not show up like that and dems could very well take it - you know Abrams will drive D turnout regardless
I keep telling folk trump was the main event.. now that he’s not cacs gonna go back into their holes and not vote

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I dont see a one term unsuccessful 90 plus year old President who's been out of office for almost 40 years having any sway or effect on voters.

Anyone under 35, maybe even 40 dont know anything about Carter.

He was also a (popular) governor and is probably the only living president nobody cares to criticize personally, like every discussion of him ends with "he was a good man". He can't campaign (COVID plus old) but he's already endorsed.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know why some of y’all post in here if you think GA is a lost cause:hubie:
I think both republicans win but I will say that recent events are changing my mind. Trump’s infection of the election process has clearly resulted in some GA voters deciding they won’t participate in a process they believe is rigged or fake. If this is a close election, that type of disenfranchisement could throw this to the dems.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I think both republicans win but I will say that recent events are changing my mind. Trump’s infection of the election process has clearly resulted in some GA voters deciding they won’t participate in a process they believe is rigged or fake. If this is a close election, that type of disenfranchisement could throw this to the dems.
This is just an own goal