Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The whole Mr. Rogers nice-guy thing never works in politics :beli: especially not nowadays.

Negative partisanship drives voter turnout. If he actually wants to win he needs to stop being soft, go on offense and start shyting on the ops, and it's not like there's a shortage of things he could go in on.

Hell, if he's a pastor then he can call out his opponent for un-Christian policies or something. He needs to make his case instead of just being reactive to what Rethugs say.
Shut the fukk up you idiot he’s a black man in Georgia and he has a image to uphold as a pastor. You think these cacs won’t be turned off in GA if he takes that route? Ossoff May be able to take that route. Remember the racist country you live in and that GA is just trending blue:what:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Shut the fukk up you idiot he’s a black man in Georgia and he has a image to uphold as a pastor. You think these cacs won’t be turned off in GA if he takes that route? Ossoff May be able to take that route. Remember the racist country you live in and that GA is just trending blue:what:
sometimes i wonder if they're black. know the country you live in. there is a different standard for us, it's wrong, but when he's looking to get something from them (their votes) he has to do it in a way they find acceptable without pissing off those whose votes he already has.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Yang out there pounding the pavement.

:dame:

Where the fukk are the rest of the Dems?

:what:
Stacey Abrams and the candidates asked specifically for no non Georgians to come, Dems struggle in races that become nationalized because then the opponents will say it's all California and New York money.
after biden winning GA ill trust stacey on this one :hubie:

yang i think is an exception because hes more of an outsider to the party

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm with my family and for every Warnock ad there's two anti-Warnock ads with emphasize on the Defund the Police slogan. Ossoff is pretty much irrelevant.