Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm with my family and for every Warnock ad there's two anti-Warnock ads with emphasize on the Defund the Police slogan. Ossoff is pretty much irrelevant.
If black people come out in force for Warnock that’s almost certainly an all Dem ticket and might be enough to pull Ossoff forward.

Perdue probably isn’t getting more votes than the 2020 ballot

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

mYceXN6.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sometimes i wonder if they're black. know the country you live in. there is a different standard for us, it's wrong, but when he's looking to get something from them (their votes) he has to do it in a way they find acceptable without pissing off those whose votes he already has.
Shut the fukk up you idiot he’s a black man in Georgia and he has a image to uphold as a pastor. You think these cacs won’t be turned off in GA if he takes that route? Ossoff May be able to take that route. Remember the racist country you live in and that GA is just trending blue:what:

Like I said @acri1 is wrong here. Nothing wrong with being polite and decent. But there is a lot to attack Loeffler on, honestly.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@acri1 there is nothing wrong with the ad. America needs more civility in government and not WWE style fights.

Shut the fukk up you idiot he’s a black man in Georgia and he has a image to uphold as a pastor. You think these cacs won’t be turned off in GA if he takes that route? Ossoff May be able to take that route. Remember the racist country you live in and that GA is just trending blue:what:

sometimes i wonder if they're black. know the country you live in. there is a different standard for us, it's wrong, but when he's looking to get something from them (their votes) he has to do it in a way they find acceptable without pissing off those whose votes he already has.

I watched Obama go out of his way to be "polite and decent" for eight years, get shytted on the whole time and obstructed from accomplishing anything, and then saw white America vote in Trump to undo everything he did manage to accomplish, regardless of all the time he spent trying not to say or do anything that might offend the FOX News crowd. Excuse me if I'm a bit skeptical that this type of tactic actually helps with white voters. :yeshrug:

I'm not saying he should act like Trump but he should make his case instead of just trying to be the nice guy and accusing his opponent of being mean.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I watched Obama go out of his way to be "polite and decent" for eight years, get shytted on the whole time and obstructed from accomplishing anything, and then saw white America vote in Trump to undo everything he did manage to accomplish, regardless of all the time he spent trying not to say or do anything that might offend the FOX News crowd. Excuse me if I'm a bit skeptical that this type of tactic actually helps with white voters. :yeshrug:

I'm not saying he should act like Trump but he should make his case instead of just trying to be the nice guy and accusing his opponent of being mean
So you saw one ad and decided that was his whole platform?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Reading a lot of boards and social media from people on the left leads me to believe this time period feels like the time between buying a lottery ticket and the actual drawing. Everyone has big dreams on what they are going to do with the money and feel like this is the time they are going to win. But then the numbers are drawn, you lose, and you think "well there was really no shot for me to win anyway".

That's the path this runoff is taking. People from outside the state are more optimistic about winning than the people down here.