3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
DUy8hJxXkAAWqPh.jpg

:damn:

This been announced or is this a fan poster?

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
It was still betrayal. Jon held him down and was his father figure. Alister Thorne aint really give a fukk about the Wildings. He was looking for ANY REASON to kill Jon. If it wasn't the Wildings, he would've found another reason. If it was just about not agreeing with Jon's leadership, they could've easily ripped the title of Lord Commander from Jon or imprisoned him in the cellars or imprisoned him at one of the ten other castles if they disagreed that much but, they killed the nikka because Alister wanted him gone. Olly was led astray by Alister's animosity.
I disagree. Olly ain’t fukk with them wildings and Jon ain’t never properly explain to Olly the situation. Jon was on some because I said so shyt but that doesn’t fly when the people Jon are allowing into camp killed his pops. :yeshrug:

And it’s Targset. Red Comet gang. Fire and Blood. Rhaegar the troubled prince. :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I disagree. Olly ain’t fukk with them wildings and Jon ain’t never properly explain to Olly the situation. Jon was on some because I said so shyt but that doesn’t fly when the people Jon are allowing into camp killed his pops. :yeshrug:

Didn’t Jon literally tell everyone that an undead Army Of Ghouls was on their way to wreck havoc across Westeros? How many times was he supposed to take time out to walk these muthafukkas through the situation?

I understand Olly’s anger. Ain’t no Watch’s Power when your family killed by cowards. But Olly made his decision, and he paid the consequence. Thems are the rules...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How were the Army of Ghouls supposed to get over the wall in the first place? Isn't that what it's there for? It seemed on the show by giving them so much attention they got lured in to the white walkers' trap. They got on the other side due to the dragon.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t Jon literally tell everyone that an undead Army Of Ghouls was on their way to wreck havoc across Westeros? How many times was he supposed to take time out to walk these muthafukkas through the situation?

:russ: Does that shyt sound believable? You know damn well if you were in kings landing you would lock Jon up with this foolishness. Or gave him that work like Ned.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Lets be real tea, because of the great war there's only 1 set that matters, #targ set.

I want to join tyrion, jorah and all the brahs doing mad shyt trying to get the attention of a woman we're madly in love with but who we know is out of our league.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
How were the Army of Ghouls supposed to get over the wall in the first place? Isn't that what it's there for? It seemed on the show by giving them so much attention they got lured in to the white walkers' trap. They got on the other side due to the dragon.
Word. I never got it because theres sposed to be a magic barrier past the wall no?

Coldhands could not pss it but all of the wights and ww can?

I guess a million of them would climbe pj top of each other to get there but who knows

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Word. I never got it because theres sposed to be a magic barrier past the wall no?

Coldhands could not pss it but all of the wights and ww can?

I guess a million of them would climbe pj top of each other to get there but who knows
this was all written.. that's the thing about a prophecy.. everything that happens, is exactly how it was supposed to happen. so all that what if... and how come.... this was the only way it could happen, cause it's written to happen this way, just like jon (or whoever) will be written to win

it's like asking what if jesus never got told on by judas.. well then he wouldn't have died and came back and had the prophecy complete... or what if vader didn't turn back good... well it was written he'd balance the force so he always had to