delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how everyone here is underestimating Euron. Dude is a lot smarter than y'all think and he has done nothing but win this season. No shorts or losses.

I highly doubt someone like Euron is going to be easily betrayed with his reputation of doing the betraying. I honestly think Cersi and Euron are made for each other. Both are crazy af, I think they're both at a point where it's not about love but political and them two coming together, to go against the world together. They're both very like minded just like Dany and Jon are. I think Euron and Cersi getting married is very realistic and not impossible like some poster here wants to believe.

i said the same shyt bout littlefinger ... but the writers decided to dumb him down. so who knows

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
May 7th here...had to see how things played out before crossing with the Twins...you can call me the Late R.E.N. :mjpls:

I remember Sohh being dead as fukk and I was like:dahell: Everytime I checked there was barely any new posts or threads. Finally someone hit me with a pm and let me know. Eternal props to whoever sent that raven my way.

Daps
I hope the first episode for season 8 is a flashback to before he was the night king and what pissed him off. Then at the end they can wrap it up wit bran telling jon and dany the business

Pretty sure it's the dragonglass in his chest. The Children of the Forest created a monster to help them deal with the First Men (who were disrupting their way of lives cutting down their sacred trees) and that monster got out of their control.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
DJEquzKUIAA60Eh.jpg

:mjcry: