Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
That doesn't really mean much for a couple reasons....#1 they haven't even started filming the final season so if she's in the last 6 episodes they might not have told her yet....and #2 people lie all the time when asked questions about this show.

Fred.

Kit Harrington telling anyone that would listen that he was actually dead :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was talking theories with my wife yesterday, and I shyt you not she says to me "what if Ned is the Nights King?"

I look at her like:why:

She tells me "we never saw the Nights King until Season 4

I say "but we saw his head on a spike":gucci:

She just hit me with the :yeshrug:
I just started this.. watched Season 1-7 in a little over 2 weeks :pachaha: but I thought it was obvious the Nights King was the original man with the dragonglass shoved in his heart

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I was talking theories with my wife yesterday, and I shyt you not she says to me "what if Ned is the Nights King?"

I look at her like:why:

She tells me "we never saw the Nights King until Season 4

I say "but we saw his head on a spike":gucci:

She just hit me with the :yeshrug:
You married poorly.:hhh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I just started this.. watched Season 1-7 in a little over 2 weeks :pachaha: but I thought it was obvious the Nights King was the original man with the dragonglass shoved in his heart
yeah that was futurebran in the past being watched by not-bran because bran is not really bran anymore, but he's also everyone too :troll: