Light

Pro
Daps
Haven't kept up with this thread for a few weeks, but has anyone brought up that Cersei's baby might be Eurons?

I doubt Cersei would ever allow someone like Euron to sleep with her. She's just using him for his navy and once he outlives his usefulness then she's most likely going to kill him. I think that scene in either episode two or three where Cersei and Jamie sleep with each other is suppose to be when she becomes pregnant with Jamie's seed.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
It's funny how everyone here is underestimating Euron. Dude is a lot smarter than y'all think and he has done nothing but win this season. No shorts or losses.

I highly doubt someone like Euron is going to be easily betrayed with his reputation of doing the betraying. I honestly think Cersi and Euron are made for each other. Both are crazy af, I think they're both at a point where it's not about love but political and them two coming together, to go against the world together. They're both very like minded just like Dany and Jon are. I think Euron and Cersi getting married is very realistic and not impossible like some poster here wants to believe.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Potential conflict brewing between Cersei and Euron in season 8 if Cersei starts to show. Euron wants to be king with his own heirs. If he sees her with a baby bump before he marries her then I bet some moon tea will find its way in her belly:birdman:

I have no doubt that baby is never going to be born, so it would be fitting if the baby dies because once again, Cersei aligned herself with someone that only fukked her over. Her plans always seem to have a way of halfway working, but then totally biting her in the ass.

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I doubt Cersei would ever allow someone like Euron to sleep with her. She's just using him for his navy and once he outlives his usefulness then she's most likely going to kill him. I think that scene in either episode two or three where Cersei and Jamie sleep with each other is suppose to be when she becomes pregnant with Jamie's seed.
Idk. She already dealing with Euron behind Jamie's back. I think that was pretty important to show in that last episode. Plus Cersei is not supposed to have any more children. I think that's a reason Jaime will kill her .

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Off topic sort of, but has anyone here read the KingKiller Chronicles? If so, would you recommend it?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Roberts Rebellion Prequel Series would be fukking Dope, nothing too long, just a 12 episode season or something, and since it takes place a good 15-20 years before GOT you could have younger actors playing Tywin, Robert etc. Like they did with Ned and it not be weird, obviously stay with the same actor who played Young Ned.

The Mad King Ruling shyt With Tywin as his hand and their fall out, Rhaegars affair with Lyanna, Neds Dad and Brother being Killed and Tortured, The battle at Storms End, Robert Killing Rhaegar at The Battle Of The Trident, The Sacking Of Kings Landing, Dani being born and being shipped off, Jaime killing the Mad King and Robert taking the throne. If done right it'd be fire imo.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A Roberts Rebellion Prequel Series would be fukking Dope, nothing too long, just a 12 episode season or something, and since it takes place a good 15-20 years before GOT you could have younger actors playing Tywin, Robert etc. Like they did with Ned and it not be weird, obviously stay with the same actor who played Young Ned.

The Mad King Ruling shyt With Tywin as his hand and their fall out, Rhaegars affair with Lyanna, Neds Dad and Brother being Killed and Tortured, The battle at Storms End, Robert Killing Rhaegar at The Battle Of The Trident, The Sacking Of Kings Landing, Dani being born and being shipped off, Jaime killing the Mad King and Robert taking the throne. If done right it'd be fire imo.

Not gonna happen. They already said they aren't having characters from "GOT" in the prequels.

Fred.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

I only want Charles Dance playing Tywin:stopitslime:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
yeah obviously the events leading up to Roberts Rebellion and some of the fall out would be a no brainer for the current fans.

The series I'd be most interested in would be one set in Valyria. You could get a few seasons out of it. Of course ending in the doom.

Of course another obvious choice would be one surrounding Bran the Builder...with the First Men and the Children of the Forest...and the Giants...and the Whitewalkers...the Wall...the original Nights Watch...the invasion of the Andals...shyt would be dope.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The series I'd be most interested in would be one set in Valyria. You could get a few seasons out of it. Of course ending in the doom.

They could definitely do this, because they said the prequels won't have characters from "GOT", but it will have things that were mentioned.

Fred.