tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
also @dora_da_destroyer Jon's real name is significant because it is the name if the first Targ king of Westeros.

He was the 1st king of Westeros, period, not just the 1st Targaryan.

He settled Dragon Stone and was the King that landed at King's Landing.

There were like 6 or 7 other Aegon Targaryans between the 1st and Jon, just like the Starks have a lot of Brandons.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Theon finally manned the fukk up, and while I liked seeing him take charge the nut shot moment irked me a bit. Obviously I still got my dikk, I don’t know for sure but I imagine once you’ve been beaten to shyt you can’t just Hulk Up and no-sell a low blow. There’s still pelvic bone down there, people.

Tyrion, summing up his history with Cersei concisely: “I’m about to step into a room with the most murderous woman in the world, who already tried to kill me twice. That I know of.”

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jaime-Cersei scene was piff but I don't get how she nodded at the mountain to merk Jaime, he unsheathed his sword, then just let him pass. Pretty sure zombie Gregor ain't passing on the green light to off someone. That was a tense scene tho, that and theTormund death fake outs were the only ones that got me this season.
Yeah that shyt had me confused. Cersei nodded, Gregor had the sword out and he just let Jaime walk right by. He can read cersei's mind or some shyt?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Theon finally manned the fukk up, and while I liked seeing him take charge the nut shot moment irked me a bit. Obviously I still got my dikk, I don’t know for sure but I imagine once you’ve been beaten to shyt you can’t just Hulk Up and no-sell a low blow. There’s still pelvic bone down there, people.

Tyrion, summing up his history with Cersei concisely: “I’m about to step into a room with the most murderous woman in the world, who already tried to kill me twice. That I know of.”
Theon also manned up when he saved sansa and we all know what happen when it came to crunch time again :comeon:

Imma be dead if this fool bytches out again :heh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What exactly was the dead Dragon spitting at the wall? I thought it would be ice
:hubie:
410.jpg

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

That was really a stupid moment that kind of ruined the scene for me.

I think the scene would have been better had Theon kept getting up after getting his ass whooped.

Like the dude kept beating him and saying "stay down or I'll kill you" and Theon just kept getting up, and getting up, and getting up, because what is dead may never die. And after it becomes apparent that Theon is never going to stay down, the men watching it, including the one hitting him, gain respect for him. Not because he's physically strong, they know he is a shell of his former self, but because he showed them that he is willing to die for his queen, and nothing is going to keep him down.

They already set it up in the scene for it to go that way with the "stay down or I'll kill you" moment and I thought it would have been brilliant if they would have stayed the course, and let Theon's courage to rise be his character moment. :ehh:

But hey what do I know:manny:, they went with the nut kick gives him super strength trope. You know. The classic.:troll:

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The Jaime-Cersei scene was piff but I don't get how she nodded at the mountain to merk Jaime, he unsheathed his sword, then just let him pass. Pretty sure zombie Gregor ain't passing on the green light to off someone. That was a tense scene tho, that and theTormund death fake outs were the only ones that got me this season.
Cersei sets up shyt before hand. She knew Jaimie would be pissed at her for her decision, so it makes sense that she told the Mountain before hand that she may give orders to kill Jaimie to keep him in line but it'll only be a bluff. And Jamie called it.

On another note, I've been waiting for Jaimie to leave Cersei for years now. I loved the way it was done in the books, but I knew it would be different in a visual medium. And I have to say the actual scene was fukking amazing. The actors really brought it home because for a split second, my heart dropped when she gave Gregor the word. And the way Jaimie looked when he said "I don't believe you" and walked away from her after she said no one walks away from her....had me going through all the emotions from :damn: to:ahh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This is how it's gonna go. #WalkerGang will be closing in on Winterfell.

Bran: Jon I need to talk to you.
Jon: It will have to wait, THERE'S NO TIME!

or...

Bran: Jon I have to talk to you.
Jon: Go ahead Bran.
Dany: *walks over*
Jon: Oh Bran, this is Daenarys Targaryen. We're in love.
Bran: :skip:
Jon: Now, old lad, what was it you had to tell me?
Bran: Uhh nevermind. :whoa:

And then..

Sam: YOUR MOM IS YOUR AUNT LYANNA WHO MARRIED DAENARYS' BRO

:russ: