Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Sooooo is Tyrion in for a lil' heel turn? He stayed shyt during that last strategy meeting, and now the man he summoned is dipping his pen in the company ink. Jon stay doing that with the bytchessss. :martin:

Everything Tyrion has done has backfired. I think he might say "fukk it", and join his sister since they had a heart-to-heart. :wow:

And what is The Hound referring to when he tells
The Mountain that he knows what's coming for him??? :lupe:

They did time warp between their discussion and Cersei agreeing to come back to meet with Dany

Perhaps he came up with that strategy after realizing she's pregnant again

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
People's bias against the show being massively exposed on the internet (other sites mainly)

"Book Littlefinger would never go out like that, he is too smart. He is whitewashed on the show"

So getting taken out by his own protoge, a faceless man, and an all-seeing wizard isn't a good enough death for him?:heh: How else should he go out? Live by the scheme, die by the scheme

The scheme he was playing was too simple, I don't care for that and to realize he had 2 people against him and he should have left weeks ago. When bran started saying quotes that only he knew about, I would have left

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So Bran needs to find some Children to do some magic on Winterfell so the Night King can't get to them... but Bran has to not be their either, otherwise the magic would be useless..

Do they even know Bran was pushed off the tower by Jaime after he saw him fukking Cersei?

Sir Side nikka and the Second Sons are gonna save the day from Euron getting those Bravos sell swords with Theons help...

Sir Friendzone is gonna committ seppuku after he finds out Daenerys is pregnant...

200.gif

Due to her baby bump, King Jon Snow Sand Aegon Targaryen, first of his name, will not allow her to ride any other dragons... He will take cover the helm with Drogon...

If so, Jamie riding north might be is on doom

Daps
Reppin
England
Seeing how Tyrion didn't like the Tarly's been wiped out and how he was walking on the battlefield looking at the ashes of the Lannister soldiers I think his family still means a lot to him and I'm wondering what deal he cut with Cersei that the show cut out. Her being pregnant and continuing the family name and his regret at the deaths of Tommen and Myrcella def. played on his decision. Before he was talking to Jon about having to lie and I think deep down at the very least he knows Cersei is lying about the truce because he's always been cynical about her intentions until this point. That is why he was lurking at the end when Jon/Danaerys was at it. I think he's not so much worried about Dany becoming pregnant and deciding to not break the wheel and establishing a line of succession but he knows he's committed treason against a unified cause (Stark/Targ as far as he knows) and when it washes out he could be fukked.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The scheme he was playing was too simple, I don't care for that and to realize he had 2 people against him and he should have left weeks ago. When bran started saying quotes that only he knew about, I would have left
He was blinded by his dream of sitting on the iron throne with Sansa at his side. Stark women were his Achilles heel and like any master manipulator, he thought everyone was fool enough to fall for his schemes. When you become so adept at lies and manipulation , you become somewhat oblivious to when it's being done to you.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Good point. I still think Jon and Dany have a child. And Dany and Jon die, and their child will sit on the throne. The child of ICE & FIRE. And that will be the bittersweet ending of the series.

Well there's another parallel being made

That's Cersei and Jamie and now Jon and Dany

Both potentially having incest babies, both women power driven. Both men honorable men to some extent ...it's actually interesting to see

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Lol @ this shyt. GOT is in good guy/bad guy mode. They ain't sending theon to rescue yara...wasting VALUABLE time in the six remaining episodes for it to be unsuccessful or for no fukking reason. This shyt is clearly included for a bigger purpose, not saying my theory is correct, but it's plausible. As for the golden company, them nikkas care about being paid, how shyt goes down and who they end up fighting for doesn't matter as long as they got the coin, especially with the current standard of writing/storytelling on this show

When Theon summons the Krakens :wow:

#Theonset it's a new day :wow:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Seeing how Tyrion didn't like the Tarly's been wiped out and how he was walking on the battlefield looking at the ashes of the Lannister soldiers I think his family still means a lot to him and I'm wondering what deal he cut with Cersei that the show cut out. Her being pregnant and continuing the family name and his regret at the deaths of Tommen and Myrcella def. played on his decision. Before he was talking to Jon about having to lie and I think deep down at the very least he knows Cersei is lying about the truce because he's always been cynical about her intentions until this point. That is why he was lurking at the end when Jon/Danaerys was at it. I think he's not so much worried about Dany becoming pregnant and deciding to not break the wheel and establishing a line of succession but he knows he's committed treason against a unified cause (Stark/Targ as far as he knows) and when it washes out he could be fukked.
It's just like Theon betraying Robb. Although Baylon couldn't give two shyts about him when he wasn't around, soon as he came home he made Theon feel guilty about being away and in a sense made him out to be a traitor to the Greyjoy name.

Cersei only cares about herself but the fact that she didn't kill Tyrion even though she had many opportunities to do so, tugged at his heartstrings. The unnecessary guilt he feels about Myrcella and Tommen played into it as well. Tywin was always going on about the family. Just like he told Jaime in Season 1 that even though Tyrion was the lowest of the Lannister's, he's still going to war because he carries the Lannister name. Cersei played on Tyrion's lingering issues with Tywin, that killing him didn't cease.