That ending.
:merchant:

wat6rr.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Guys, the reason Tyrion loked upset, is because off camera he promised Cersei her child would sit on the throne after Dany. They already set that up, with him trying to get Dany to talking about a succession plan, knowing she can't have kids. Cersei would've never agreed to back Dany and Jon (I know she lied) unless Tyrion offered her something she would want.

Of course we know Cersei just lied to fool Tyrion and them etc,
He’s worried about romantic entanglements that may skew Dany’s decisions as a leader.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
It's not weird that Rhaegar has two sons named Aegon.

Keep in mind, Rhaegar was dead by the time Jon was born, so Lyanna named the baby. Rhaegar was dead. The Mad King was dead. Rhaegar's kids were dead. Rhaegar's ex wife was dead. So it was more of Lyanna naming Jon after his dead brother. Plus, Aegon is like the GOAT Targaryen name, which ties into Rhaegar being enamored with prophecy and myth, so it would make sense for Lyanna to name their son together, TPTWP, after Aegon the Conqueror. Plus, as some people pointed out on the ASOIAF forums, GRRM is preoccupied with the number 7. Seven Kingdoms. Seven Gods. Seven Hells. Jon would be Aegon VII (the Seventh). Which is kinda ironic too considering GOT is based on the War of the Roses and the guy Jon is based on is Henry VII.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Guys, the reason Tyrion loked upset, is because off camera he promised Cersei her child would sit on the throne after Dany. They already set that up, with him trying to get Dany to talking about a succession plan, knowing she can't have kids. Cersei would've never agreed to back Dany and Jon (I know she lied) unless Tyrion offered her something she would want.

Of course we know Cersei just lied to fool Tyrion and them etc,

It's a good thought but Tyrion knows Dany can't have children so why would seeing her bone Jon suddenly make her think she can? She boned Daario for however long without getting pregnant.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a good thought but Tyrion knows Dany can't have children so why would seeing her bone Jon suddenly make her think she can? She boned Daario for however long without getting pregnant.

Good point. I still think Jon and Dany have a child. And Dany and Jon die, and their child will sit on the throne. The child of ICE & FIRE. And that will be the bittersweet ending of the series.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
#Theonset we're on the rise.
This is a path without glory, and a path with few to none converts along the way, but by staying strong you've become privy to the consistently most compelling and best acted arc on the show since Season 2, which we are blessed to have witnesses.

Many show watchers still seem to have a disability when it comes to comprehending the fact/accepting that Theon's a main character who deserves screen time of this caliber and isn't just existing so that you can get a gratuitous Jofferey tier death, but show only watchers and book/show consumers who rise with Theon all see it for what it is, and it's our job to offer defense, explain the character development/thematic value behind his arc, and condemn the hypocrites who morally attack Theon while stanning for The Hounds and Jaime instead of lending Theon the same open heart.

It's one more season brehs, stay strong, and continue to enjoy one of the greatest characters in fiction.

What is dead may never die!
Was waiting for #theonset to show up and :blessed: this thread. :heh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He’s worried about romantic entanglements that may skew Dany’s decisions as a leader.

Makes no sense. He told her to ditch Daario bc she'll need to wed a lord in Westeros. She finds the most noble and humble lord that he himself knows, and he's concerned about it? :gucci:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
ya'll see this shyt from episode one of this season

https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/uplo...-dagger-game-of-thrones-catspaw-blade-sam.png

The Valyrians were familiar with dragonglass long before they came to Westeros. They called it zirfyl perzyll, which translates to "frozen fire" in Valyrian, and eastern (?) texts tell of how their dragons would thaw the stone with dragonflame until it became malleable. The Valyrians then used it to build their strange monuments and buildings without seams and joins of our modern castles.
When Aegon the Conqueror forged his Seven Kingdoms, he and his descendants would often decorate their blades with dragonglass, feeling a kinship with the glass. The royal fashion for dragonglass ornamentation soon spread throughout the Seven Kingdoms to those wealthy enough to afford it. Hilts and pommels were and are the most common decoration, for dragonglass is too brittle to make a useful crossguard (?). Indeed, its very brittleness is what relegates it to the great houses and most successful merchants.

i wonder if this gives some insight as to how Valyrian Steel is forged.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I ain't have time to check in but that was maybe one of my top 5 episodes just now. It took me back to the earlier seasons with the dialogue and political chess games but we also got that huge Jon Snow confirmation finally and a payoff to the Baelish saga and that end with the ice dragon :whew: :whoo:

It was the best of everything Thrones has been about. :wow: :wow:

Two fukking year wait? :dahell: