Lord Baelish looking at arya on the summerjam screen then getting called out
tenor.gif

:russ:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol cersci really thinks the iron bank and some mercenaries riding elephants will protect her from the night king.:mjlol:

Jaime was legit like "Are you out of your got damn mind?!?!" :mindblown:

He had to walk her through it and say " We have to fight because whoever wins is coming after us next!":aicmon:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
they didn't have to "get away" they just marched to king's landing. Euron's fleet didn't come onshore. they wouldn't have stood a chance. their goal was just to destroy Dany's ships
With what supplies? They made this big deal about rescuing them and not being able to and then suddenly... they're good?

word :francis:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
we can end this shyt right now. no dragons, no professor x bran, no dothraki, no ice bears, no giants, no unsullied :hubie:

just NK and SnowMan one on one, winner take all :banderas:

your man ain't gonna do that though. he saw SnowMan turn one of his generals into a fine dust with LongClaw, he don't want those problems :whoa:
Listen here. I know Jon Targaryen being an ex #targset.
He don't want no smoke with the NK. He killed A fukkING DRAGON HOW THE fukk YOU THINK HE WOULD DO THAT INCESTEOUS nikka JON!
He kills nikkas and makes them is ASAP.
So we rather just go on the greater good send the army kill everyone and make them join #walkergang

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
HBO gotta handle the leaks better for the final season too, shyt is embarrassing on their end.

Im not reading any leaks for next season, they kinda took away the suspense this season for me

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:gucci:

Everybody and their momma knows how Cersei is gonna die long before the TV show ever aired. Is George's writing bad?

Its called a narrative

:gucci:
I didn't say that she is gonna die, that's a given. I'm saying HOW

miscarriage or birth complications leading to her death.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Some how, some way, that was still too short of an episode. :noah:

Great finale! A big "fukk you" to the fakkit in here who spoiled the fact that the dragon could tear down the wall. Clearly you read the script, I'm gonna go back and find your name, neg you, and do what I can to get your fakkit ass banned :pacspit:

i've been vigorously avoiding spoilers all season but i figured that was the whole point of getting the dragon. i don't think it was hard to predict the zombie ice dragon would come and fukk the wall up.:yeshrug: