O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
have an aunt & nephew unknowingly fukking be where you draw the line when a brother & sister been clapping for the world to see 7 seasons strong brehs :skip:
Twin brother and sister...

Been fukking since fukking was cool... Been fukking since the first episode... Had 3 kids together and 1 more on the way:russ:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Yeah I Think its too late

Jon already in them guts and you could tell the sexual tension/respect/love they gained for each other over the past few episodes.

Theyre "in love" and shyt

By the time the whitewalkers come they not gonna give a single fukk about any of that and probably gonna be tight as ever...

Once peace comes though that shyt gonna be mad awkward explaining to the rest of the Starks that I'm not your "b*stard" brother, im actually your cousin who is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne and im smashing my aunt... Who will probably get pregnant "magically"
If she gets pregnant they will have another geofrey or tommon or mad king.

#walkergang needs to eradicate this crazy incest going down in westeros. fukk this shyt. We need to purge this world of all you dirty ass incesteous fukks.
giphy.gif

If nikkas got to die.
Then nikkas got to die
54cc237407d3a4f34041712d62ec2d2dc2b46894_hq.gif

Give us your remaining Dragons :demonic:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He's not ugly. :dame: I think Rhaegar was described as pretty in the books. Prettier than the girls of Kings Landing, we just didn't expect him to look like Viserys. I was expecting someone more rugged and masculine. Maybe taller with longer hair and a little bit of stubble :dame:
The dame smilies are making this post funnier than it should be :pachaha:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:whew::whew::whew:

That was.....wow :wow:

I hope Cersei's kid is born with a tail :scust: Lowkey treating Dany like that one chick she has beef with in the office :mjlol:

The Hound vs, The Mountain 2? :banderas:

Littlefinger finally paying the iron price :ooh:His reactions throughout that whole court scene had me :deadrose:. Went from :smugfavre:to:merchant:to :damn:real quick.

Arya has just become the embodiment of :mjgrin:now because she knows she's unfukkwithable.

The exchange between Samwell and Bran was gold

Samwell: What happened up north?:ohhh:

Bran: I became the three eyed raven :ehh:

Samwell: ...........:leon:

Jon Snow banging out his auntie now :patrice:

Night King came through like "Isn't it great your fleet sailed at eight, my dragon land at 9 my game just rewind:blessed:"

I got legit sad seeing Wun Wun marching with them like "C'mon, breh! Snap out of it :damn:"

Next season will be insane.

Last edited: