Selfish

Banned
Daps
@42 Monks this what y'all breed now str8 hoe shyt :scust:
fukk outta here I was either cool with the Targs winning or if they didn't I'd rather have them Whitewalkers win.
But this shyt nah man. I can't condone a nikka fukking his aunt.
I want everyone to die I don't like no one else.
#whitewalkerset :blessed: I have open arms to death
DEATH TO ALL!

Light

Pro
Daps
I couldn't really hear the Jamie Cersi dialog because I didn't wanna wake my niece up with with the t.v. too loud

What happened there

I seen they were talking then he bounced

- Cersei never intended to honor the truce
- Tells jamie to hold off on sending the Lannister army north
- She sent Euron to Essos to buy the Golden Company (An army with elephants and shyt)
- She tells Jamie to stay or else hes committing treason which is punishable by death
- Threatens to kill Jamie but never goes through with it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

:laff: at Theon when dude was kicked him in the balls but Theon finally have said positive about his no dikk like :shaq:"Yeah, I don't have a cock"

:snoop: Jon could have lied to Cersei, for the love of god he's no leader. He's for combat and muscle only. He doesn't have the intellect to run a Tavern on the outskirts of Winterfell, much less the entire North. He's such a simple person and a simple character. He lacks the nuance and dimension that much more defined characters have had. It's a shame he's the "star" of this story. His forgiveness of Theon, while a nice flower sentiment, made me roll my eyes. After all he did?:stopitslime:.

I knew Cersei was going to screw them over. Cersei's reaction was exactly what I expected. She is many things, credit where it is due, she's made of steel and Lena Headey is the best actress on this show. If Cersei can't rule then nobody can and that Jon and Dany haven't realized that then neither one will be a successful ruler long term. I thought she's gonna to kill his brother, Jamie.

So we finally hear it said that Jon is not a b*stard. No surprise there but :martin: another incest sex...Dany is Jon's aunt. Have sex with your aunt brehs :skip:
At least, Jorah didn't see Jon go into Dany's room. His heart would have instantly shattered into pieces.:mjlol:

this episode made it clear that Sansa and Arya's fighting last week was sincere. Sansa didn't catch on to Littlefinger's manipulation until the end of their first scene tonight-when he made the absurd insinuation that Arya wants to be Lady of Winterfell. That's what snapped Sansa out of it. He doesn't know Arya and he miscalculated. Kind of love that this was his downfall....fukk that Littlefinger :blessed:.... killed by his own knife by Ayra :blessed:....Stark gotta stick together...their father, Ned would be proud :blessed:

Night King ride on Ice Viseron :wow:. Next season Drogon and Rhaegal vs. Viserion is going to be mindblowing.:wow::mjcry:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Would have been :dead: if instead of Tyrion it was Jorah who was standing there.

Instead he's probably in the room next to theis like
tumblr_ma4ctgzdt91qfl9mro3_500.gif
:laff: jorah hearing the bedboard and the moans miserable as fukk. "I came back for this?!"

This relationship gonna cause all types of tension with everybody else, including the Starks...and even with Jon/Dany when they find out what's good.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I couldn't really hear the Jamie Cersi dialog because I didn't wanna wake my niece up with with the t.v. too loud

What happened there

Dude left on her, finally saw her as irrational (she's waiting for the Night King to weaken the rival army and not sending any help).

Jaime is saying there won't be shyt to rule. She threatened to kill him if he left, gave the order to The Mountain to flex on him, but he finally called her bluff and left North solo.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dragons might have been the MVP of the season, Ice dragon taking down the wall. The Great War has truly begun :wow:

Little finger finding out the hard way what happens when the pupil outplays the master. "I'm a slow learner, but I learn" :birdman:

Cersei: No one walks away from me :ufdup:

Jamie: :hubie:

That scene between Tyrion and Cersei :whew:. I rep #Targest all day, but Lannisters benefit from having great actors and family members to play off of.

Danny never really had that since she got rid of her bytch ass brother in season 1, until now :youngsabo:. Not that I rock with incest, but Danny/Jon is different than Jamie/Cersei. It's not like Danny was at the Stark family cook out or changing his diapers :hubie:.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
You

What happened there

you gotta get those subtitles poppin breh...necessary with this show no matter the volume IMO

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
fukk outta here I was either cool with the Targs winning or if they didn't I'd rather have them Whitewalkers win.
But this shyt nah man. I can't condone a nikka fukking his aunt.
I want everyone to die I don't like no one else.
#whitewalkerset :blessed: I have open arms to death
DEATH TO ALL!
But #targset started off incest
full