South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I don't even know who that is :dame: never seen them in #targset in my life :dame:

real #targset aficionados formally welcome Aegon to the set and are proud to acknowledge his willingness to uphold certain traditions :dame:
he still got a dragon killed tho

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:whew::whew::whew:

That was.....wow :wow:

I hope Cersei's kid is born with a tail :scust:

The Hound vs, The Mountain 2? :banderas:

Littlefinger finally paying the iron price :ooh:His reactions throughout that whole court scene had me :deadrose:. Went from :smugfavre:to:merchant:to :damn:real quick.

Arya has just become the embodiment of :mjgrin:now because she knows she's unfukkwithable.

The exchange between Samwell and Bran was gold

Samwell: What happened up north?:ohhh:

Bran: I became the three eyed raven :ehh:

Samwell: ...........:leon:

Jon Snow banging out his auntie now :patrice:

Night King came through like "Isn't it great your fleet sailed at eight, my dragon land at 9 my game just rewind:blessed:"

I got legit sad seeing Wun Wun marching with them like "C'mon, breh! Snap out of it :damn:"

Next season will be insane.
That wasn't him, they just got a few giants on their side. Wun Wun died in Winterfell

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Can't wait to see the relationship between Dany and Jon next season when Jon finds out the truth.

I think Dany will just be happy there's another targ out there. Not only that but I'm pretty sure she's gonna end up being pregnant since they mentioned the pregnancy shyt more than once.

She gonna be too happy to fight Jon and just gonna let him lead the way.

Starkset runs u nikkas :umad:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
You should @ me instead of talking crazy nikka.
I didn't claim #lannisterset and i hated these nikkas for the same thing.

#walkergang will purge this shyt world of nasty things
like they purged it last time right :mjlol:

got beat so bad they went as far north as they could possibly go and had to work the underground scene for 1000s of years :dead:

walkergang ain't nothing but a phase that eventually passes. the blood of the first men flows through #StarkSets veins, been here, never left, never going to :pacspit: