Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
- Cersei never intended to honor the truce
- Tells jamie to hold off on sending the Lannister army north
- She sent Euron to Essos to buy the Golden Company (An army with elephants and shyt)
- She tells Jamie to stay or else hes committing treason which is punishable by death
- Threatens to kill Jamie but never goes through with it.
Dude left on her, finally saw her as irrational (she's waiting for the Night King to weaken the rival army and not sending any help).

Jaime is saying there won't be shyt to rule. She threatened to kill him if he left, gave the order to The Mountain to flex on him, but he finally called her bluff and left North solo.
shyt gonna be so lit next season :banderas:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
fQAFAXs.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
He's not ugly. :dame: I think Rhaegar was described as pretty in the books. Prettier than the girls of Kings Landing, we just didn't expect him to look like Viserys. I was expecting someone more rugged and masculine. Maybe taller with longer hair and a little bit of stubble :dame:

:dame:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
lowkey rooting for the night king
He's the only decent character in this show. #WalkerGang
NL
He was worged as a raven when East Watch fell so I'm sure he's going to tell everyone.

It's interesting that Bran didn't know about the marriage until Sam told him about it, which lets us know that he knows a lot but doesn't know everything yet.

I'm sure Bran will call on the children of the forest to help because even with 2 Dragons and a huge army, I don't think the living have a chance in a conventional fight.

I don't think Bran ever tells Jon. At least not while Dany is alive. There are more pressing issues with the Night King coming. Also, Bran might not want to tell him once he knows they fukked. If this happens then that scene is problematic because it serves no purpose on the show. UNLESS Sam winds up being the only one to survive and his re-telling of the story is what inspires this series (A Song of Fire and Ice)

at this point, it'd be an upset not to have the Night King win at the end.

It's only right. #WalkerGang

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dragons might have been the MVP of the season, Ice dragon taking down the wall. The Great War has truly begun :wow:

Little finger finding out the hard way what happens when the pupil outplays the master. "I'm a slow learner, but I learn" :birdman:

Cersei: No one walks away from me :ufdup:

Jamie: :hubie:

That scene between Tyrion and Cersei :whew:. I rep #Targest all day, but Lannisters benefit from having great actors and family members to play off of.

Danny never really had that since she got rid of her bytch ass brother in season 1, until now :youngsabo:. Not that I rock with incest, but Danny/Jon is different than Jamie/Cersei. It's not like Danny was at the Stark family cook out or changing his diapers :hubie:.
Yeah I Think its too late

Jon already in them guts and you could tell the sexual tension/respect/love they gained for each other over the past few episodes.

Theyre "in love" and shyt

By the time the whitewalkers come they not gonna give a single fukk about any of that and probably gonna be tight as ever...

Once peace comes though that shyt gonna be mad awkward explaining to the rest of the Starks that I'm not your "b*stard" brother, im actually your cousin who is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne and im smashing my aunt... Who will probably get pregnant "magically"

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Let it be known. Jon is still a STARK. He was raised by Ned. Raised with Starks. Raised a Northman. The reason he's the man he is, is because of the STARKS. fukk a Targaryen.

It's STARK GANG! WOLF PACK! Forever.

:blessed:
you and your stupid ass dire wolf people need to shut the fukk up and come to your senses.
Brandon saw it we all confirmed it yet you talking crackhead crazy.

Anyways fukk yall living nikkas
#walkergang We cut open yall tummies rot yall ovaries you don't need it in our army ya dummy :demonic: