LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Bronn waiting in the cut to do something treacherous before this Series ends. Might be the one to catch Gregor slippin'

giphy.gif

momma

All Star
Daps
Its funny how the Starks (including Theon) are all now weirdos, eunechs, dead, or heavily traumatized, when they were the only normal family in the show at the beginning

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I need bodies in the finale. On all sides. This season has had a low body count.
I don't see that happening since the episode is called the dragon and the wolf. Now that Jon traded a wight for a dragon it seems to be a set up for the Long Night. Dany and Jon fukking/marriage/handhold, which is bringing together fire/dragon and ice/wolf. Gilly/Sam finding more info on the original fire/dragon and ice/wolf storyline(I'm assuming truth song is for that). We have to see what Night King does since he too is bringing ice and fire together. Find out what Beric is doing now that his priest is gone...maybe find Melisandre. Bran goes back in time and fukks up history...again. Tie up the Littlefinger/Arya/Sansa storyline ( or drag that boring storyline to season 8). Cersei bugging out. Jamie gets fukked up by snowman in his own hood. Tormund, hound and/or Bronn one liners.

I'm not hyped about this season finale. 1. who the fukk cares if Cersei believes or not. Light that bih on fire :fire:. Westeros is like the music industry. They go with what's hot. 2. There's no more fukkery to give in this show. Every loose end is going to be tied up in season 8. We are getting close to the end :mjcry:

Last edited: