Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny how the Starks (including Theon) are all now weirdos, eunechs, dead, or heavily traumatized, when they were the only normal family in the show at the beginning

When the story starts off Ned and Catelyn had already lived through Robert's Rebellion and been traumatized like everyone else in Westeros, so it was only a matter of time before their children/nephew became traumatized as well. Ned's sister was reportedly kidnapped and raped by Rhaegar, but in reality eloped with him and secretly gave birth to Jon, killing her in the process which Ned witnessed, resulting in him lying about his nephew being his b*stard son in order to protect Jon from being murdered by his best friend. That's FAR from normal to me.

And now the Stark children have all lived through a public beheading of their father/uncle and the brutal murders of Robb and his unborn child, Catelyn and Rickon. Bran is the 3 Eyed Raven so of course he's not normal, but Jon, Sansa and Arya are still relatively normal/sane. Obviously Jon being resurrected and Arya being a Faceless Man isn't normal but both of them and Sansa still have a firm grip on reality and do fine in social situations. As for Theon, he isn't in any way, shape or form a Stark and his torture and trauma were caused by his betrayal of the Starks.

Last edited:

momma

All Star
Daps
When the story starts off Ned and Catelyn had already lived through Robert's Rebellion and been traumatized like everyone else in Westeros, so it was only a matter of time before their children/nephew became traumatized as well. Ned's sister was reportedly kidnapped and raped by Rhaegar, but in reality eloped with him and secretly gave birth to Jon, killing her in the process which Ned witnessed, resulting in him lying about his nephew being his b*stard son in order to protect Jon from being murdered by his best friend. That's FAR from normal to me.

And now the Stark children have all lived through a public beheading of their father/uncle and the brutal murders of Robb and his unborn child, Catelyn and Rickon. Bran is the 3 Eyed Raven so of course he's not normal, but Jon, Sansa and Arya are still relatively normal/sane. Obviously Jon being resurrected and Arya being a Faceless Man isn't normal but both of them and Sansa still have a firm grip on reality and do fine in social situations. As for Theon, he isn't in any way, shape or form a Stark and his torture and trauma were caused by his betrayal of the Starks.

Everything is relative

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I won a bar asoif trivia last Sunday, 50 dollar gift certificate and a hand made hodor door stop, shyt was dope, just found out about it, they been doing it all season, would of been caking on them gift certicates. :blessed:
That bar woulda had to ban me by episode 4 because I would have been hoarding the shyt outta them prizes:wow:

How hard were the questions? An example or something

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That bar woulda had to ban me by episode 4 because I would have been hoarding the shyt outta them prizes:wow:

How hard were the questions? An example or something
Yeah, same here, the hardest question was "Name the first two cities that Dany liberated from slavery?" Yonkai and Astapor, but you only had like 10 seconds to answer, and I was racking my brain, it has been so long since I read the books, though I listen to podcasts and shyt weekly, some of the material wasn't fresh on my brain. There was only one other team there that had actually read the books, so we won pretty handily. The only think that fukked me up is that it was pretty show heavy, which I can say I get a little fukked up on, because I never watch episodes more than once, but have read the books/listened to the audio books 5+ times. I went with my brother and his wife, my wife was sick, I had really like 5 good team names but got outvoted, and they ended up picking Tywinning.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Everything is relative
49c7fa8261cfbb8dcb7a4df56a984249.gif

#wolfgang