Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Do you guys think this show has a "OMFG" moment or surprise left in it? A main character dying doesn't really count since we know it's going to happen just not which one. Red Wedding was one, HODOR the door was another.

There's been so many theories and discussions on the show I can't imagine anything being too big of a surprise. Most people figured out Jon Snow's true parents. But who knows, maybe GRRM has something up his sleeve.

my theorey since 1 season left and euron is the only logical villain besides night king.
I think euron greyjoy will marry cersei then kill her and take the iron throne. Dany and Jon have a baby. Dany will die defeating the night king and Jon will take over drogan. Jon will be killed by euron.

The end will be Jamie protecting the baby as the true king to restore his honor as kings guard and finally being a father when he never could. He will kill euron and get vengeance for cersei and last shot will be Jamie on iron throne which he holds until baby grows up.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was just me. They sent all these people North of the wall. Got some men and a dragon killed to convince Cersei to fight the dead army?! Just fly the dragons into Kings Landing and burn Cersei up. Nobody likes her ass

Tyrion needs to be sent to the bench. He might be the worst war time advisor ever.

Tyrion is not a war time consigliere.

Ole let's win the hearts and minds of the people.

This is the dark ages. The only thing people in this time respect is strength and power. Aegon and Robert demonstrated this fact.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
you draw the pictures and shyt?

Yup. All on the iPad

LruWRyX.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polliver: "You've lived your life for the king.... you're gonna die for some chickens?"

Hound: "...someone is." :birdman:

Goddamn this gets me every time :wow:What a fukking scene. Classic. That steady climb in tension with the long pause before it erupts into violence. Can't think of another moment in the series like it.

Whats funny is that episode, and ultimately that scene, was what got me into Game of Thrones.

Binged season 1-3 the following 6 days. Thank you, Hound :ohlawd:

This one with Bron is up there too.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Tyrion is not a war time consigliere.

Ole let's win the hearts and minds of the people.

This is the dark ages. The only thing people in this time respect is strength and power. Aegon and Robert demonstrated this fact.
Daenerys should have a hundred Faceless Men on the streets. If Cersei shows one hair on her ass she's gone.:birdman:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my theorey since 1 season left and euron is the only logical villain besides night king.
I think euron greyjoy will marry cersei then kill her and take the iron throne. Dany and Jon have a baby. Dany will die defeating the night king and Jon will take over drogan. Jon will be killed by euron.

The end will be Jamie protecting the baby as the true king to restore his honor as kings guard and finally being a father when he never could. He will kill euron and get vengeance for cersei and last shot will be Jamie on iron throne which he holds until baby grows up.

:stopitslime:

:pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Snowman about to head south to parlay. :wow:

Lets look back at smug Jamie talking down to the Kang..

Damn after watching that I can't be the ONLY one who wants Jon to plunge Longclaw into Jamie's heart at some point during the final season.

Bran never got justice from Jamie's cowardly act of pushing him out the window.

Robb captured him but was betrayed by his own MOTHER and got his throat slit with the last words he ever heard being "Regards from Tywin Lannister..."

Jamie's son had Ned's head cut off while his two sisters watched in horror...

Jamie HAS to die by a Stark's had. And Jon is the only one who hasn't been able to exact any type of vengeance against the foes of his family. Arya got to kill Walder Frey, Sansa got to seek dogs on Ramsay. Bran probably about to get LittleFinger hemmed up. Its Jon's turn to kill Jamie

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Question about the theory of Jon's lineage (show)

isnt it the assumpion that Jon is Isn't it the assumption that Jon is the son of Ned's sister and Dany's brother making him Dany's nephew?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Question about the theory of Jon's lineage (show)

isnt it the assumpion that Jon is Isn't it the assumption that Jon is the son of Ned's sister and Dany's brother making him Dany's nephew?
Not really a spoiler #baephew

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
stannis still got the goat theme

:banderas:

My vote is Dany's Dragon Flying music...shyt is such epic piff...

This one's got the part where someone gets burnt to a crisp at :26...but the buildup to the soaring strings when you get 2:33 :noah:
Like Jurassic Parks theme on steroids.