Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I dont know why I read that. I swear if that theory comes true...
You pretty much need to avoid spoiler tags for the next 2 years, because there are gonna be so damn many leaks coming from production that the internet is gonna be a minefield.

Matter of fact, I fully expect to be spoiled on the endgame at some point in the future, its unavoidsble unless you go dark. Too many trolls, also too many fukking lames like @Lord_Chief_Rocka that think they are somehow special people for having read spoilers and they have to shout to the world that they know whats gonna happen. Even though a million other people read the same spoilers.

I remember there was a fan-art poster of the Nights King in front of a blue dragon that was posted everywhere before this season. People posting it because they thought it was an official promo or just some fan fiction shyt, but really it was a massive spoiler someone made after the plot leaked. You just cant hide from that.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my theorey since 1 season left and euron is the only logical villain besides night king.
I think euron greyjoy will marry cersei then kill her and take the iron throne. Dany and Jon have a baby. Dany will die defeating the night king and Jon will take over drogan. Jon will be killed by euron.

The end will be Jamie protecting the baby as the true king to restore his honor as kings guard and finally being a father when he never could. He will kill euron and get vengeance for cersei and last shot will be Jamie on iron throne which he holds until baby grows up.

:dead: this nikka really went out there with his theory

would be dope tho :ehh:

what happens to the rest of the starts and little finger in this case?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
:dead: this nikka really went out there with his theory

would be dope tho :ehh:

what happens to the rest of the starts and little finger in this case?

It's not really that far out though :yeshrug:

I thought of it from the scene were Sam was talking to the maesters and someone mentioned the drowned God prophecy-

a drowned God will rise(euron) and kill aegon the conqueror (jon real name)

:wow:

Euron is the best villain in the show to me and his fleet seems unstoppable in the scenes we saw. Nite king really ain't shyt though, Jon cutting though white walkers easily

I'd be pissed if it happened too but they wouldn't put in the prophecy like that if it didn't mean something imo

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Alt Shift X finally dropped their video for episode 6:

Why are Arya and Sansa fighting? Can Daenerys have children? Why didn’t the white walkers kill Jon on that island? What powers will an undead dragon have?

This video contains spoilers for Game of Thrones up to Season 7 and Book 5.