Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We discussed this in the other thread. Asking us to believe they sat out there in those conditions with no food water shelter for 4 days and still in top fighting condition is even more stupid than having us accept the overnight express delievery of a raven and return trip by Dany. :francis:

It wasn't 4 days. That's an estimation. These are fukking dragons. Nobody knows how fast a dragon can fly because guess what? It is something called FANTASY.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
idk who's face she has, but I do think she'll catch LF slipping, and take off the mask, on some "it was me all along"

1423885063309.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Way too much for me to read through so this has probably been discussed already.

The NK can obviously communicate with the wights since they all encircled Magnificent 7 and waited. Going off of that, perhaps he can see and hear through wights similar to what Bran does. If so then its possible he heard Jon tell Gendry to run back to Eastwatch and knew they had backup coming. Still doesn't account for being ready to pull Viserion out the water but :manny: works for me.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
How thorough are wights to tie a dragon in them big ass chains in dark freezing water?:pachaha:Keep in mind most of them been dead for mad long and don't even have eyes:whew:

Are these nikkas for hire?

White Walkers would do better sending these nikkas to Westeros for contract work fukk the bullshyt

Fukk a day laborer watch 4 of these nikkas build a whole village in 28 hours no breaks:banderas:
they even built a wall to keep us out

#WalkerGang really just OP mexicans :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The average writer can pump out at least 4 pages a day or 1,000 words. Some professional authors can write 20 pages a day. Stephen King used to blaze through books. This is how your favorite author can release a book every year. But, let's keep it at 4 pages. 4 pages over a year is 1,460 pages of material. That's a little bit larger than the size of a typical ASOIAF book. Then, let's give him a second year to completely rewrite it and fix all the flaws in the story. Then, let's give him a third year to have it professionally edited for commercial release. Also, let's give him a buffer year to relax/travel/plan out the story. Going by this, we should've had Winds of Winter by 2014 or 2015 and A Dream of Spring by 2017 or 2018.

Dude has taken longer and longer and longer to release each book.

1996 - Game of Thrones
1998 - A Clash of Kings
2000 - A Storm of Swords
2005 - A Feast for Crows
2011 - A Dance With Dragons
2017, it's almost 2018 now - ?????

He went from dropping these joints every two years to taking 6-7 years.

So either, the first couple of books must have been written BEFOREHAND in the same way Tolkien had wrote the entire LOTR trilogy or GRRM has lost motivation to finish the story overtime because his output nosedived. I wouldn't be surprised if the new book is still unfinished :mjgrin: I really think he wrote himself into a corner and he realizes he can't finish the story in 2 books. With all the storylines he has (Aegon, Arianne, Dany, Jon Snow, Tyrion, Margery, Bran, Sweetrobin & Sansa, Theon, Yara & the Ironborn) up in the air, he realizes he needs to write 3-4 more books instead.

Of course his output took a nosedive, this show made him a celebrity. Why take years writing a book when you can short hand the story, give it to HBO, and receive more fame and money than the alternative? He's currently more popular than he ever was as just an author.

I hate to break it to book readers but this is probably the only version of this story you're going to get. GRR Martin isn't getting any younger and he's clearly not in any hurry to finish the books. Not saying it's impossible he'll finish but make peace with the fact that it's a possibility he never will.

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Of course his output took a nosedive, this show made him a celebrity. Why take years writing a book when you can short hand the story, give it to HBO, and receive more fame and money than the alternative? He's currently more popular than he ever was as just an author.

I hate to break it to book readers but this is probably the only version of this story you're going to get. GRR Martin isn't getting any younger and he's clearly not in any hurry to finish the books. Not saying it's impossible he'll finish but make peace with the fact that it's a possibility he never will.

Fred.
I made peace with it some time last year.

That's partially why I'm :mjcry:that the show is rushing to the finish. This is probably the only ending to the story I'm going to get.

I'm bout to start reading the fanfiction:mjlol:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
tyrion tryna create elections also :whew:

Him even planting the seed gives me a feeling that the end game may actually involve destroying the feudal system and introducing some form of democracy. I mean, damn near all of the major houses are almost extinct anyway. And Dany keeps talking about breaking the wheel.

That theory has been out there for awhile about all of the kingdoms being wiped out in favor of democracy but I think this might be the first piece of evidence that could make that endgame possible.