Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Shut the fukk up.
YOU WILL RESPECT JON TARGARYEN OR WHATEVER HIS REAL NAME IS
YOU AND THE REST OF YALL WILL BEND THE KNEE
oR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES
DRACARYS-S7E5.gif

#TARGSET!
this bullsh-t like :flabbynsick: lannisters almost ain't take out one of yr dragons in the last ep :mjlol:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
why cant u dudes just stay in the fukking leaked thread with all your "this shyt lit :blessed:" "omg brehs we in here :blessed:" bullshyt :smh: we get it u ahead of the curve, keep it to yourself so the 1080p brehs can watch in peace on sunday

7 is the season finale and then we get 5 feature length eps next year or a year and a half from now
Who cares is people are saying "Oh its a good episode *insert coli smiley here*"? We're keeping it spoiler. That's as good as it gets in 2017 man.

...that being said, shoot me a PM if you change your mind and want that HD hookup :blessed:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
reported.
Yeah breh. Report him for revealing that Ned Stark's decapitated head, last seen 6 seasons ago, suddenly appeared beyond the fukking WALL without explanation after being unseen and unmentioned for like 5 years in the GoT timeline.

THINK, man. :aicmon:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
They need to at least show some clouds or a breeze or something in da Souf.

Winter's BEEN coming and there's only like 9 episodes left, didn't they get a raven announcing winter like two seasons ago?

• Dap
Reactions: TTT
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So apparently the next episode is titled "Death of the Enemy"????

Why the hell would HBO hold that back for so long, its not spoilery at all. "Eastwatch" I at least understand since it spoiled a location, but this is nothing:stopitslime:

EDIT:Nevermind, it is titled "Beyond the Wall" per a trusted site. I still don't understand why that was held back until today

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I'm sure it's called "Death Is The Enemy" and they probably didn't wanna spoil that the focus will be
fighting the army of the dead
in the episode.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:Why are people obsessed with discussing spoilers? Just create a spoilers thread for fukk sakes. I swear no thread is safe.

How the fukk does HBO allow so many leaks? My goodness. Episodes leaking left and right (a few years ago half the fukking season leaked before episode 1 aired), now scripts are leaking and shyt? I was sure I wouldn't have to worry about spoilers again after the show caught up to the books, but apparently not.