Selfish

Banned
Daps
I'm finna have to watch it too real soon I can't wait that long :damn: especially with spoilers all over the place :damn:

#TARGSET :damn:

leoNNNN

never fear the mind of a man who does not think
Daps
She was shown to be heat resistant in the very first episode when she got in the hot bath. And again when she picked up the hot Dragon eggs later in the season which burned her assistant's hands. On the flip side Viserys was shown NOT to be fire resistant when he was in the bath and Dorreah was burning him with the hot wax from the candle.
if autism speaks, im the spokes person

i have the worst memory

also shoot me a link too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Link in 1080p? :ohhh:

Maaaaaaaaaaan might have to fire this up at work the

Daps
if autism speaks, im the spokes person

i have the worst memory

also shoot me a link too

Episode 1, she gets in the hot bath....her servants plead with her that it's too hot but she's unfazed:

Later in the season (forgot which episode) she picks up the hot Dragon egg off the burning coals. Her servant panics and takes it from her. The servant's hands are burnt, Dany's hands are not:

Compare that to Viserys who his clearly bothered by the hot candle wax Dorreah pours on him in the bath:

Daps
Gonna be out of town Sunday and not gonna be able to watch
Plus the leak is in its 1080p glory
And I won't have to worry about some cocksucker spoiling it for me

fukk it man...Sunday came early...I gots to do it man...aint no point in stickin around here for a while..see ya'll after it shows. Good luck to yall holdin out.

Yea, I have the will power, I swear I do :whoa:

But it looks like I may be traveling Sunday evening too. I'm gonna dive in on this link if it's in HD. Playing catchup in here is not the business

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The House of the Undying Scene makes sooooooooo much more sense now. Dany might seriously die y'all :mjcry: All that work she did for nothing. It's sorta poetic. She reaches out for the throne but stops before physically touching it, goes through the Wall in the North to see Drogo and her child in a tent in the snow symbolizing that she will forgo the Iron Throne to help Jon fight the Walkers and she will die in the process going to join her dead husband in the afterlife :mjcry: This is not a spoiler before you Coli faggits say it. This video just makes a lot more sense today in Season 7 than it did in Season 2. They were laying nuggets for the ending 5-6 years ago :mjcry:

Last edited by a moderator:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
why cant u dudes just stay in the fukking leaked thread with all your "this shyt lit :blessed:" "omg brehs we in here :blessed:" bullshyt :smh: we get it u ahead of the curve, keep it to yourself so the 1080p brehs can watch in peace on sunday
How many episodes are left?

Is 6 the finale?
7 is the season finale and then we get 5 feature length eps next year or a year and a half from now

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The House of the Undying Scene makes sooooooooo much more sense now. Dany might seriously die y'all :mjcry: All that work she did for nothing. It's sorta poetic. She reaches out for the throne but stops before physically touching it, goes through the Wall in the North to see Drogo and her child in a tent in the snow symbolizing that she will forgo the Iron Throne to help Jon fight the Walkers and she will die in the process going to join her dead husband in the afterlife :mjcry: This is not a spoiler before you Coli faggits say it. This video just makes a lot more sense today in Season 7 than it did in Season 2. They were laying nuggets for the ending 5-6 years ago :mjcry:

And what reminded you of this scene.......did you just spoiler watch season 7 episode 6 just before you posted this here.......if so, that counts as a spoiler. You should face the consequences.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Gonna be out of town Sunday and not gonna be able to watch
Plus the leak is in its 1080p glory
And I won't have to worry about some cocksucker spoiling it for me

fukk it man...Sunday came early...I gots to do it man...aint no point in stickin around here for a while..see ya'll after it shows. Good luck to yall holdin out.
:ohhh:
Send me that link playboy