STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Youtube nikkas stay trolling with that shyt. I don't even watch GoT shyt on youtube anymore for that reason.
Me either

I unsubbed all them dudes and made sure none of they vids pop up in my feed

Some of them let you know they're posting spoilers but I absolutely hate the ones who always try to pass the spoiler off as a theory like that emergency awesome dude and a few others always do

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Maaaan was on YouTube minding my own business and what pops up but a clear ass spoiler in the title of a recommended video.

I basically gotta watch the shyt now :francis:
Hence why I decided to watch it today.
I'm not geting spoiled fukk that I'm unlucky as hell.
Gotta wait two weeks for the finale doe :francis:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i had broke brehs and downloaded the leak...hit play and the audio was ASS :scust: plus a watermark. I'll just wait. shyt gonna feel like winter but i'll wait :sadcam:
You must've downloaded the wrong one

The one I downloaded was 1080p,no watermark,and good 2.1 audio

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You must've downloaded the wrong one

The one I downloaded was 1080p,no watermark,and good 2.1 audio
there's a different one than the one with the lil orange dot on the right? cuz that was 1080p and the audio was from the speakers of the device and not the actual file

EDIT: nvrmind that was the wrong one

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
YouTube nikkas have been posting spoilers disguised as theories for the past 10 months every since the scripts leaked

I've watched a good amount of them. A lot of their theories are different from each other, thus they're original. I read the script from season 7. That script has nothing to do with Bran or the House of Undying or who Jon Snow parents (people figured this out back in 2010 :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:) or how the Starks are tied with the Others. Or any other main theories for example.

Bro...people are not out to get you. You're not that important man. These books first came out in 1996. George R.R. Martin took 21 years and still hasn't finished the series. There is a massive online community that has been discussing this stuff and breaking theories down since the early 2000s. There's millions of pages on the internet related to ASOIAF. People read all 5 books and like talking with other readers. They're not about to stop talking on YouTube, Reddit and forums because you've refused to read the 5 books that have been out in their entirety since 2011. Stop searching anything GOT related and just watch the show on HBO on Sunday if you gonna keep crying. It's real simple :dahell:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I'm going to avoid this thread from now on. Some of y'all posting "predictions" are actually posting spoilers. I'm nopin the fukk out.

damn you cats are insufferable. take that shyt to the other thread :camby:

From a guy who watched the leak: nobody in here has posted a spoiler. Or even a spoiler disguised as a theory. Chill playboys.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
A magic tower in the city of Qarth that Dany went to in Season 2 to find her dragons. She ended up having a vision where she sees the throne room covered in either ash or snow, and then bypasses the throne to head to the wall.

That is why some people theorize that she will never sit on the Iron Throne.

Basically. Cats have literally been talking about this scene (HofU) for years yo :dead:

Ever since Hardhome where we saw how powerful the WWs were, the theories started flying about the White Walkers destroying King's Landing and making Dany's vision come true. This shyt is years old. Now the second part of the dream with Drogo's tent being behind the Wall, I didn't understand that fully at first years ago but, now it makes sense. Because we've seen Hardhome, we've seen the Walkers turn babies into demons, we've seen Hodor and the others die fighting them, we've seen Jon tell anyone who would listen that this is the only war that matters, we've seen Jon tell Dany in the cave that the Walkers are real. It's like the Salem Witch Trails in here. Everybody thinks spoilers are being posted :heh: None of this stuff is spoilers. It's just details nikkas probably missed or forgot.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
These nikkaz saying Bran is the Night King are obviously idiots that don't actually follow the show or they just trolling.

there's a couple youtube videos floating around saying the same thing. dudes prolly seen 'em and came in here and pawned it off as an original idea :heh: