Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
why cant u dudes just stay in the fukking leaked thread with all your "this shyt lit :blessed:" "omg brehs we in here :blessed:" bullshyt :smh: we get it u ahead of the curve, keep it to yourself so the 1080p brehs can watch in peace on sunday

7 is the season finale and then we get 5 feature length eps next year or a year and a half from now
That 1080p is already out there though:shaq:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
And what reminded you of this scene.......did you just spoiler watch season 7 episode 6 just before you posted this here.......if so, that counts as a spoiler. You should face the consequences.

I knew it :russ:

I was reminded to rewatch the scene by another Coli poster.

I can't spoil a scene that happened 6 years ago you weirdo. The ASOIAF forums, the GOT/ASOIAF/Freefolk Reddits & Youtube all theorize about what's going to happen but you Coli dudes try to accuse everyone of "spoiling you". Dany is alive and well. You could've skipped the last 5 episodes from Season 7, and then saw the Season 2 House of Undying Scene and with everything you've learned between Season 2 and Season 6, the visions from the House of the Undying Scene would make immediate sense to you. If you think a Game of Thrones clip from 2012 is spoiling you, have at it :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When the night king reattached Ned Starks head and raised him from the dead in that flashback scene :wow:

Last edited by a moderator: