dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Fukkin shyt leaked man, I don't even wanna hear people's predictions or theories on who lives and who dies next episode. The poster probably tryna be slick with his theories when its all spoilers he read and saw already. Fukk man
I got a theory :scheme:

I cannot wait until I can watch this shyt on Sunday :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Targaryen sounds wack AF. I hope he doesn't start using that name....He gotta keep Snow

Also since he's a Targ does that mean hes fireproof now? Or is that some shyt only Dany can do for whatever reason....
Jon is not his real name. It's "Whatever Lyanna whispered to Ned" Targaryen. Ned named him Jon because it's a common Stark name

And he's not fireproof he got burned in the fight with the wight back in season 1.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Jon Targaryen sounds wack AF. I hope he doesn't start using that name....He gotta keep Snow

Also since he's a Targ does that mean hes fireproof now? Or is that some shyt only Dany can do for whatever reason....
Shut the fukk up.
YOU WILL RESPECT JON TARGARYEN OR WHATEVER HIS REAL NAME IS
YOU AND THE REST OF YALL WILL BEND THE KNEE
oR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES
DRACARYS-S7E5.gif

#TARGSET!

Daps
pretty sure dany isnt affected by fire because of the witches curse and sacrificing her child and khal

She was shown to be heat resistant in the very first episode when she got in the hot bath. And again when she picked up the hot Dragon eggs later in the season which burned her assistant's hands. On the flip side Viserys was shown NOT to be fire resistant when he was in the bath and Dorreah was burning him with the hot wax from the candle.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Gonna be out of town Sunday and not gonna be able to watch
Plus the leak is in its 1080p glory
And I won't have to worry about some cocksucker spoiling it for me

fukk it man...Sunday came early...I gots to do it man...aint no point in stickin around here for a while..see ya'll after it shows. Good luck to yall holdin out.

Last edited:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

fukk it man...Sunday came early...I gots to do it man...aint no point in stickin around here for a while..see ya'll after it shows. Good luck to yall holdin out.
Lemme get dat lol

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Shoot me a link man. I'm going full Free Folk with this one. fukk the king.