FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I don't even be set claiming I just come in here and give daps but Jon don't rep that burn people alive, let's fukk family, fukk ass house (damn this sounds like Lannisters and Targs :leon:)

He has a Direwolf
Stays with the fur on even in the South

from THE b*stard OF WINTERFELL
to
LC OF THE NIGHT'S WATCH
to
KING IN THE NORTH

those ain't Southron titles :sas1:

Targs bouta get tackled like Roberto at the end of Waterboy trying to claim him on some last minute shyt cause he big now

Dany ain't wet off his blood, she wet off his gangster.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Is it just me or does the Night King look different than previous seasons? He looks weird now...he looked a lot more menacing at Hardhome

Must've changed actors

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fantastic episode. I've been saying it with every episode but THIS one might be the best of the season. Even though it was a "quieter" episode than last week's we got some fantastic acting and touching reunions.

-Dany burning the Tarly's alive and giving the other soldiers the literal :ufdup: was welllllll within her rights. I have no idea why Tyrion and Varys are NOW rethinking their position on supporting a woman with muthafukking DRAGONS at her beck and call. Like seriously, the fukk you thought they was for? To be pet goldfish :gucci:. Dany even gave Old man Tarly TWO chances to live and he thought he could just shyt on her like Lake and Sherm The Worm tried to do Prodigy all those years for not being from QB. Word to @mobbinfms Piru P Dany proved there ain't no such things and half-way conquerers.

-Bronn going above and beyond on his veterans deal with Jamie. Dude said he gonna get his one way or the other BUT he draws the line at battling Dragons:hubie:.

-Jon had Dany OPEN like Motel 6 when he was petting Drogon. Like that playa who knows that the best way to get to the single mother is to make nice with Bebe's kids. Watch Jon take Kahlil, Lashawn, and Pewee to Fun World for the day so Dany can get wet like splash waterfalls.

-Cersei is officially and irrevocably out of her damn mind. Jamie, whose been sonned and captured by Robb, had his hand cut off, and been in countless battles, is scarred shytless and tells you it's time to throw in the towel. And all you can say is "We'll die fighting". bytch, how much fighting have YOU done recently!!?! You wasn't with this nikka sparring in the gym. This dude just saw a single dragon lay WASTE to an army (not to mention the Dothraki just casually coming at you like they got the 99 man cheat code from Contra) you could SEE the fear and frustration in his eyes and Cersei gave ZERO fukks:mindblown:

-Tyrion and Jamie's reunion, as brokered by Bronn, was phenomenal. Great acting by those two. Through all the anger and betrayal is a deep brotherly bond, unmatched by even the incestous obsession that Jamie and Cersei share. Again, Jamie knows that Tyrion is innocent of killing Joffrey, and he knows that Dany has the upper hand, so he's the only one ready to listen to reason. Jamie would MUCH rather believe that they all have a common enemy in the White Walkers than face Dragon fire for the foreseeable future.

-Gendry and Davos was classic! The writers have been clearly paying attention to the Meme's because Davos line about rowing was a sly nod to that. Gendry was with the shyts from the moment Davos showed up. Ready to join the big leagues and itching to kill Lannisters. I know a girl who was named Arya who would be proud...

-Speaking of the Assassin formerly known as Arya, it was with GREAT pleasure that I watched her reminding Sansa she wasn't shyt. All the "power" she has gained comes at the sacrifice of others. Her parents are dead, so she gets the grand bedroom. Her aunt is dead, so she gets the Knights Of The Vale. Bran is now a living Westeros Wikipedia, so she gets to run Winterfell. And Jon is off fighting for the existence of all mankind, so she gets to command the North. Arya ready to do the dirty work and chop fools heads off like prime Charles Oakley or Ron Artest, straight gutter with it. Sansa out here STILL trying to play the Game Of Thrones and not paying attention to her greatest enemy LittleFinger. Who she still thinks is p*ssy whipped:snoop:

-Sir Sidehug found his way back to Dany only to be PROMPTLY be reminded of his place in the friend zone:mjlol: This dude got the cure for HIV, his T-Cells strong and healthy, only to watch yet ANOTHER pretty boy fleece his chick. Jon ain't even really trying out here and he got Dany ready to risk it all...

Jon bossed up something incredible this episode. Had Dany fumbling for every excuse to keep him around..

Dany- Bu bu but...You said you don't have enough men...

Jon- I don't. But real nikkas do real shyt...what YOU gonna help us out?:stopitslime:

Dany- Bab- I mean Jon, I didn't say you could go. :whoa:

Jon- bytch I'm a KING. King like Nas in 94. King like Hov in 99. King like Like Kendrick. I don't ASK permission I only ask forgiveness:boss:

Dany-Ok:wub:

-Samwell Tarly, last of his name, is down with the shyts (literally) . Dude remembered he was the FIRST one to kill a WW with dragonglass, and that his story doesn't end with translating shyt chronicles at the citadel. And what is with Gilly? Didn't her father-husband ever teach her when NOT to talk a man's ear off with he's visibly frustrated?:why: If Gilly hada been waiting for Sam with a sandwhich and a blow job he wouldn't have missed out on VALUABLE info that Jon is a legitimized Targareyn and the Once and Future king.

-So Cersei is pregnant. And of course it's Jamie's. Ain't no way she out here fukking Euron Greyjoy, that fool would have made sure 7 Kingdoms knew that he was tapping that. He'da signed the raven papers with "Finger up the bum confirmed!"

-Jon Escobar out here with his crew rolling tight like the Firm. Got Jorah The Explorer ready to throw it all away with at yet another fruitless mission to win Dany's love. Meanwhile she basically told Jon that the p*ssy would be waiting him upon his return:lolbron: He ain't even LOOK BACK after they sailed off while Sir Sidehug wistfully waving goodbye and shyt:russ:

Predictions for next week

-Gendry will survive. No use bringing him back just to kill him an episode later.

-Jorah will survive. I feel like it's not his time yet

-The Hound lives

-The rest will bite the dust.

-LittleFinger FINALLY gets offed by Arya, who doesn't waste time alerting anyone, which makes Sansa

:russ:

sidenote

the hound has gendry's hammer in the preview so i'm pretty sure gendry is DOA

and i think littlefinger gets offed in the last episode of this season

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
b*stard name for Stormlands is Storm, what kind of nickname can we think of for Gendry to go with the Snowman

He's from Flea Bottom. Crownlands b*stards get the last name of Waters and I gotta be honest I can't think of anything that rolls off the tongue

Snowman gotta come first so he's top billing

Snowman and...

Splash?

Pool?

Snowman and Puddles?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
But has anyone brought up that Rhaegar is a piece of shyt?:gucci:
it really does seem that way when you look at it from the perspective that he left his wife and kids to run off with a younger girl

I'm not sure how it works, but I don't think Aegon and Rhaenys can lose their 'trueborn' status. but I'm not sure how it works beyond that

I think we should consider that his marriage with Elia was arranged, and maybe he really didn't like her :ld:

Rhaegar was also all caught up in the prophecy of "The Prince that was Promised", so he may have thought that what he did was for the greater good. if Jon 'saves the world' maybe Rhaegar was on the right path

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
She lying, Jamie. She fukking lying.

That's what's gonna make him snap and kill her.

Umm....how do y'll know that? This new found speedforce that they're using is crazy

Why spend a bajilion minutes on travel when we can just move forward. Everyone that matters is in Westeros....Also remember Jon been on Dragonstone for months....
A warhammer like Roberts :wow:

These b*stards Snow and Gendry bout to be on some shyt

giphy.gif

The MEGAPOWERS!!!!!!!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ehh, if anything he's going to betray her and she's going to kill him as she said she would in ep 1 (also aligns with melisandre saying he'd have to die in westeros).

Hmm...,now that's making me wonder if the brehs who were calling HM the leak in dany's camp might be right :ohhh:

HM?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't know why Starkset running their mouth?

#Targset we just stole your best player. We already never gon lose but now its like Targset recruited Kevin Durant to the squad.

Targset an army, better yet the navy, we gon kidnap Jamie's lady and burn up her baby :wow:

:dead: