TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the point of the miesters!?!? These dudes literally have information that can end wars!!. Isn't it their job to send ravens and be like "We'll actually according to our records Jon is the rightful king."
They are like semi retired cops just waiting for the years of service to kick in and get retirement.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
good pre-"winter is here" war ep.....

man when Jon made drogon "SIT!...STAY!...ROLLOVER!" i was like :gladbron:....when he finds out the truth to his bloodline...Daenerys gonna be pissed!

this quiet war of words between Arya and Sansa was inevitable....Arya called her on her bullshyt the minute Sansa didn't defend Jon in that meeting...serious sibling rivalry comin'...:francis:

littlefinger is a slick mothafukka but i wouldn't put my faith in his longevity....:francis:

so Cersei goin the Maury Povich route and claimin she prego to keep Jaime loyal i see...:shaq2:

can't wait to see how Jonny and the Blowfish manage to pull a white walker from their squad back to the kingdom...:picard:

Sam....what can i say about Sam other than...:snoop:

next ep gon be lit!!...:demonic:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
sWl9Gtu.png

See man...... :dead:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are like semi retired cops just waiting for the years of service to kick in and get retirement.
Lol they have the cure for dragonscale, a damn near guide on how to kill white walkers, a record of "secret" marriages and annulments that relate directly to the throne hierarchy, I wouldn't be surprised if Jon's birth certificate was lying around in there.

I was hoping Sam would have stayed because he has a wealth of information there that he could relay to jon like he's been doing.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
So is Littlefinger a top 2 Game of Thrones player of all time?

He single handily caused like half the shyt in the show.

he started the war of the 5 kings by having lyssa kill jon arryn.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon", though. I think Jon is fireproof.
(Years ago someone told me a theory that the reason Mellisandre was burning people alive was because she was looking for the one true heir, who WOULDN'T be hurt by burning)

She considered it a betrayal that Jamie didn't keep his word and cut Tyrion in half on sight. Even though she figured he wouldn't.

jon got burned when saving mormont from the white walker.

Last edited:
Daps
Fantastic episode. I've been saying it with every episode but THIS one might be the best of the season. Even though it was a "quieter" episode than last week's we got some fantastic acting and touching reunions.

-Dany burning the Tarly's alive and giving the other soldiers the literal :ufdup: was welllllll within her rights. I have no idea why Tyrion and Varys are NOW rethinking their position on supporting a woman with muthafukking DRAGONS at her beck and call. Like seriously, the fukk you thought they was for? To be pet goldfish :gucci:. Dany even gave Old man Tarly TWO chances to live and he thought he could just shyt on her like Lake and Sherm The Worm tried to do Prodigy all those years for not being from QB. Word to @mobbinfms Piru P Dany proved there ain't no such things and half-way conquerers.

-Bronn going above and beyond on his veterans deal with Jamie. Dude said he gonna get his one way or the other BUT he draws the line at battling Dragons:hubie:.

-Jon had Dany OPEN like Motel 6 when he was petting Drogon. Like that playa who knows that the best way to get to the single mother is to make nice with Bebe's kids. Watch Jon take Kahlil, Lashawn, and Pewee to Fun World for the day so Dany can get wet like splash waterfalls.

-Cersei is officially and irrevocably out of her damn mind. Jamie, whose been sonned and captured by Robb, had his hand cut off, and been in countless battles, is scarred shytless and tells you it's time to throw in the towel. And all you can say is "We'll die fighting". bytch, how much fighting have YOU done recently!!?! You wasn't with this nikka sparring in the gym. This dude just saw a single dragon lay WASTE to an army (not to mention the Dothraki just casually coming at you like they got the 99 man cheat code from Contra) you could SEE the fear and frustration in his eyes and Cersei gave ZERO fukks:mindblown:

-Tyrion and Jamie's reunion, as brokered by Bronn, was phenomenal. Great acting by those two. Through all the anger and betrayal is a deep brotherly bond, unmatched by even the incestous obsession that Jamie and Cersei share. Again, Jamie knows that Tyrion is innocent of killing Joffrey, and he knows that Dany has the upper hand, so he's the only one ready to listen to reason. Jamie would MUCH rather believe that they all have a common enemy in the White Walkers than face Dragon fire for the foreseeable future.

-Gendry and Davos was classic! The writers have been clearly paying attention to the Meme's because Davos line about rowing was a sly nod to that. Gendry was with the shyts from the moment Davos showed up. Ready to join the big leagues and itching to kill Lannisters. I know a girl who was named Arya who would be proud...

-Speaking of the Assassin formerly known as Arya, it was with GREAT pleasure that I watched her reminding Sansa she wasn't shyt. All the "power" she has gained comes at the sacrifice of others. Her parents are dead, so she gets the grand bedroom. Her aunt is dead, so she gets the Knights Of The Vale. Bran is now a living Westeros Wikipedia, so she gets to run Winterfell. And Jon is off fighting for the existence of all mankind, so she gets to command the North. Arya ready to do the dirty work and chop fools heads off like prime Charles Oakley or Ron Artest, straight gutter with it. Sansa out here STILL trying to play the Game Of Thrones and not paying attention to her greatest enemy LittleFinger. Who she still thinks is p*ssy whipped:snoop:

-Sir Sidehug found his way back to Dany only to be PROMPTLY be reminded of his place in the friend zone:mjlol: This dude got the cure for HIV, his T-Cells strong and healthy, only to watch yet ANOTHER pretty boy fleece his chick. Jon ain't even really trying out here and he got Dany ready to risk it all...

Jon bossed up something incredible this episode. Had Dany fumbling for every excuse to keep him around..

Dany- Bu bu but...You said you don't have enough men...

Jon- I don't. But real nikkas do real shyt...what YOU gonna help us out?:stopitslime:

Dany- Bab- I mean Jon, I didn't say you could go. :whoa:

Jon- bytch I'm a KING. King like Nas in 94. King like Hov in 99. King like Like Kendrick. I don't ASK permission I only ask forgiveness:boss:

Dany-Ok:wub:

-Samwell Tarly, last of his name, is down with the shyts (literally) . Dude remembered he was the FIRST one to kill a WW with dragonglass, and that his story doesn't end with translating shyt chronicles at the citadel. And what is with Gilly? Didn't her father-husband ever teach her when NOT to talk a man's ear off with he's visibly frustrated?:why: If Gilly hada been waiting for Sam with a sandwhich and a blow job he wouldn't have missed out on VALUABLE info that Jon is a legitimized Targareyn and the Once and Future king.

-So Cersei is pregnant. And of course it's Jamie's. Ain't no way she out here fukking Euron Greyjoy, that fool would have made sure 7 Kingdoms knew that he was tapping that. He'da signed the raven papers with "Finger up the bum confirmed!"

-Jon Escobar out here with his crew rolling tight like the Firm. Got Jorah The Explorer ready to throw it all away with at yet another fruitless mission to win Dany's love. Meanwhile she basically told Jon that the p*ssy would be waiting him upon his return:lolbron: He ain't even LOOK BACK after they sailed off while Sir Sidehug wistfully waving goodbye and shyt:russ:

Predictions for next week

-Gendry will survive. No use bringing him back just to kill him an episode later.

-Jorah will survive. I feel like it's not his time yet

-The Hound lives

-The rest will bite the dust.

-LittleFinger FINALLY gets offed by Arya, who doesn't waste time alerting anyone, which makes Sansa
:deadmanny:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
That's just them nikkas trying to claim him as a Targ.

Them furs not coming off...he a Stark in every way that counts
Jesus Christ you nikkas is actually slow and retarded.
Even when the truth is thrown hot in yall faces yall wanna act like yall still cold :russ:
Jon fukking Targaryen is a true born.
In everyway that counts :mjlol: fukking participation trophy ass talk right here
fukk outta here #starkset :camby:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People acting like Jon's life was sooooo fukked up.

He was raised alongside Rob and Theon and treated as a brother. All of the Starks treated him well except Sansa's bytch ass and Catelyn. He wasn't treated like some black sheep, he just wasn't given "full" Stark privileges like eating at the head table and such. But beyond that he was trained, educated, fed and clothed. His life at Winterfell wasn't an unhappy one.

He was treated like a brother only because punk ass Robb knew this nicca had no shot at the inheritance. shyt might as well be friendly with the help, despite the fact that Jon was superior in every respect to that bytch ass simp. A life being called a b*stard and chilling in the stable with the horses and shyt isn't a life for the one true king brehs.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all some fukking lames :what:

How the fukk can you even get access to a game of thrones script? HBO's pride and joy and mothafukkas are just able to read scripts early? Like think about what y'all actually saying before projecting insecure nerd rage at me.

Cause y'all know if y'all was the one to guess correctly then shyt would be gravy :pachaha:

Half of y'all nikkas don't even fully pay attention to the episode cause y'all in here dap fishing trying to give play by play commentary while the episode is live.

nikkas in here think a pothead high school dropout knows how to find a GOT script early. It's not even about y'all believing anymore. Y'all just gonna assume I'm so lame that I'm out here reading fantasy tv show scripts early, straight fukking disrespectful. :snoop:

yeah. go ahead and pretend plot details for every episode of the season didnt leak a year in advance. and like there wasnt a second leak during the season.

lots of people decided not to read those, and when nikkas act like they are just pushing theories when they already KNOW what's about to happen, that shyt is wack.

if you saying that's not what you did, cool.

:russ: @ not paying attention. please.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
yeah. go ahead and pretend plot details for every episode of the season didnt leak a year in advance. and like there wasnt a second leak during the season.

lots of people decided not to read those, and when nikkas act like they are just pushing theories when they already KNOW what's about to happen, that shyt is wack.

if you saying that's not what you did, cool.

:russ: @ not paying attention. please.

You just gonna assume I knew this happened :mindblown:

Man check my posts in this thread, my first comment was on the night the season aired, and if you saw my posts in the DBS thread you would know I hate spoilers of any kind.

Only reason I'm going this hard is cause if I let this continue y'all could fukk around and get me banned from this thread for no good reason. :snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't think Ned planned to challenge his rule either, but Robert was paranoid and hated the Targs. It just seems with the way that world works, Jon could've eventually earned some land and respect by becoming a knight rather than be expected live out with days freezing on the wall where he's not even allowed to have sex.
thing is Ned is a man of honor, and probably didn't really like having to maintain this lie in the first place, but he did it to honor the promise he made to his sister. he kind of stumbled around the question about his b*stard's mother when Robert asked him. trying to get the king to legitimize Jon as a Stark would basically be doubling down on the lie. I also don't think Ned was the type to leverage his friendship with Robert to get him to do something that wasn't really right. I think legitimizing a b*stard is usually only done to continue a line when there are no legit heirs

we don't know if Ned knew that Lyanna and Rhaegar married (we also don't know if that's book canon, but I digress). like I said before, we don't know what Ned really planned to do as far as telling Jon about his mother (and father?), and what advice he would give him along with that. part of the Night's Watch oath does say "I shall wear no crowns and win no glory" so maybe he did intend to steer him away from claiming the throne