Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Some of you Starkset fellas are legit hilarious. You claim that Jon is a Stark, and in the same breath, you also state that a Stark is the legitimate king of the seven kingdoms. Nevermind the fact that the usurper took the throne by force, which in turn ended the Targaryen succession to the throne (meaning that if a Targ wants to sit on the throne, they'd have to get it back by force). How on earth can Jon be a Stark and claim the iron throne? It's because he is a Targaryen that he can make a claim for it under the previous dynasty. No one refers to the Starks children as Tullys, nor were Jon's half siblings referred to as Martells. Ya'll are adding 1+1 and are coming up with 3.

It's like a person being raised in Canada who then finds out years later that he is truly an American. His Canadian fans want him to run for the presidency of the United States, due to the fact that as a natural born American he qualifies. However, they don't want him to be recognised as an American, and instead want him to continue being a fake Canadian. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you're stating that he has a claim on the throne, then he is a legitimate Targaryen. If you want to keep him as a Stark (since he still signed to you guys), by all means keep him. Just make sure to step aside and not get in the way of the Targaryen that isn't afraid to use her real fukking name.
Didn't read

Word salad

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
b*stard name for Stormlands is Storm, what kind of nickname can we think of for Gendry to go with the Snowman

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Question...what is Jorah's status on Bear Island? Like if he were to go back would he be welcomed or was he exiled? I know he was a knight for Robert sent to kill Dany
Technically, Jon would have to behead him unless his sentence ended when Ned died.

But I think we're passed that point lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't think it's enough to cause that much damage given how much Arya hates Joffrey and Cersei and could be skeptical about the whole shyt. Sansa was having Princess fantasies back then and like you said LF does not account for Bran.

Bran gonna save Sansa from Arya putting a foot in Sansa's ass. And since we know Bran got that Charles Xavier, it might be a wrap for his ass this season too.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
DHMfEqzUAAA6zoh.jpg

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one refers to the Starks children as Tullys, nor were Jon's half siblings referred to as Martells. Ya'll are adding 1+1 and are coming up with 3.

It's like a person being raised in Canada who then finds out years later that he is truly an American. His Canadian fans want him to run for the presidency of the United States, due to the fact that as a natural born American he qualifies. However, they don't want him to be recognised as an American, and instead want him to continue being a fake Canadian. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you're stating that he has a claim on the throne, then he is a legitimate Targaryen. If you want to keep him as a Stark (since he still signed to you guys), by all means keep him. Just make sure to step aside and not get in the way of the Targaryen that isn't afraid to use her real fukking name.

Maybe if the Stark kids were born and raised in Riverrun, taught and schooled by a Tully and embodying that Tully lifestyle down to a fukking T like the Snowman they would be looked upon moreso as Tully's, but that's not the case is it fukk boy.

Bottom line, Jon is 50/50 Stark and Targaryen yet was raised in Winterfell under that Stark philosophy, considers the Starks his true fam, and oh yeah has a fukking direwolf so you tell me which side has the tie-breaker in that 50/50 split.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Question...what is Jorah's status on Bear Island? Like if he were to go back would he be welcomed or was he exiled? I know he was a knight for Robert sent to kill Dany

Technically, he was pardoned by Robert but I don't know if his family would accept him back. His dad took the black to basically cover for him. Jeor forgave Jorah before he died, but I don't know if OG Lyanna Mormont would put up with his simping Dany when House Mormont is pledged to House Stark :yeshrug:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Maybe if the Stark kids were born and raised in Riverrun, taught and schooled by a Tully and embodying that Tully lifestyle down to a fukking T like the Snowman they would be looked upon moreso as Tully's, but that's not the case is it fukk boy.

Bottom line, Jon is 50/50 Stark and Targaryen yet was raised in Winterfell under that Stark philosophy, considers the Starks his true fam, and oh yeah has a fukking direwolf so you tell me which side has the tie-breaker in that 50/50 split.
Rhaegal > Ghost :francis: Targaryen is who he is. He's legit. Let's see how he acts when he finds out the truth. Since Jon yearns for legitimacy :wow: