Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He was raised as a Stark.

His momma a Stark.

He reclaimed Winterfell and put those Stark banners back up.

Fukk the haters.

#starkset :blessed:

#snowman :blessed:

And the Stark hair. :lupe: does that mean the Stark gene/blood is stronger than the Targ one. Guess you only get the silver hair from incest. :sas2:.

Targset trying to claim Snowman now, :mjlol: the fact that your Queens brother legally threw his own family to the bushes to marry a Stark . :umad: Even he knew that the Starkset was the most honourable blood out of all the houses in the 7. Now decades later your Queen is lusting and doing scorching fanny farts, over Snowman and your queen has already shown that she has a thing for men with darker hair, word to Drogo & Daario

shyt Professor Bran probably planned it all along :merchant:.

Last edited:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel like that messenger girl could be key to Arya getting close to Littlefinger, the show emphasized her presence . Any mature conversation between Arya and Sansa could easily clear up the issue leaving Littlefinger in a worse position. I initially thought it was about moving against Jon since the lords had already given an opening but the featurette after the episode said it was about driving a wedge between Arya and Sansa.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i do a rewatch before every season

ned treated him like shyt by putting him in that situation.. had the whole family and strangers calling him a b*stard to his face.. and living the life that came with being a b*stard. living with a woman who hated your guts and her stupid ass daughter doing the same

ned could have been like "nah chill boy... i'm gonna make you head of my army" he already was gonna spill the beans the next time he saw him anyway.. but he let him go to that punk ass wall to be treated like shyt once again..

theon talking shyt to him right in front of ned... ned just sitting there tight lipped and letting it go down.. nikka couldn't even eat at the table with his family and shyt.. had to be hidden away like a bad dog

16-17 years of this treatment

He probably disliked what the boy stood for

He wanted to protect him

b*stards were treated like that , if he showed favoritism it might have unearthed something

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Who's running Dorne :dwillhuh:

I wonder if the producers wish they skipped Dorne Real talk:patrice:

Entire storyline after the Mountain fight was trash:heh: especially with the way they got hyped

Wonder if they show up in season 8

Female snakes fukked up the whole of Dorne because their period overran.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The White Walkers are basically a biological "ultimate weapon" that got out of hand. The old "messing with powerful forces that you can't control" idea seen in SciFi movies, except in a fantasy setting.

I also think there's some kind of vague "Yin-Yang" like "balance of Ice and Fire" thing going on. Like, the "Doom of Valeria" killed off a bunch of dragons/Fire creatures a couple of hundred years ago, so now the forces of Ice have nothing to balance them out and are taking over until the forces of Fire can rise again and put them back into balance.

If you take THAT to its logical conclusion, if you killed off ALL the White Walkers there would be nothing to stop the dragons, and they would breed until they burnt the whole world down.

I don't recall dragons being mentioned to stopping white walkers nor white walkers stopping dragons previously.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
WHAT THE fukk DID I TELL nikkaS!!!

WHAT. THE. fukk. DID. I. TELL. nikkaS.

FEELING LIKE BRAN STARK IN THIS bytch :wow:

kEECzd.gif

james-brown-cape-1373309594.gif

Why are people dapping this man for reading a script and posting it like an assumption. Brother man nailed every last tidbit by happenstance? Lmao

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
That last ep :damn:

Can't wait for this season's soundtrack. :banderas:

But anyway...

Old man Tarly got two chances. dikkon got chances to back down, had his dad warn him off, and didn't. Dany was being fair about the whole thing. So I didn't see why Tyrion was being shook about it :yeshrug:

Yeah Cersei has lost it. Jamie was looking at her like "bytch they just burned hundreds of our soldiers literally into pillars of ash out there :damn:"

Don't think she's pregnant...but eh

I think Arya knows about the play LF is making with that letter. She's been watching dude for a minute. It would be too cliched if she just started some shyt off of false info, this far into her character's progression. I'll be surprised if LittleFinger doesn't die this season.

Thoros and Beric are deathflagged. Their the only two in that north party I'm confident will probably die.

I see thoros dying, beric has been risen up several times for what? To help Jon get an undead body, seems anti climatic

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Predictions for next week

-Gendry will survive. No use bringing him back just to kill him an episode later.

-Jorah will survive. I feel like it's not his time yet

-The Hound lives

-The rest will bite the dust.

-LittleFinger FINALLY gets offed by Arya, who doesn't waste time alerting anyone, which makes Sansa

Don't curse my man Davos like that :martin: :ufdup: