HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Jon Targaryen. It's official. Sorry Dany but he's the rightful heir. :russ:Jon is a song of Fire and Ice :ohhh:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon's just as much a Stark as he is a Targaryen by blood. And he grew up in Winterfell, was raised by Starks, grew up with Starks, trained by Stark men, and has been clamoring for that Stark name his whole life. Ask him what set he wants to rep.

:mjlol: Out here trying to claim a Northerner as their own. Man spent 99% of his life in the North.

Not our fault your Prince got bodied by Robert. :umad:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Damn the Night King was in the middle of the army of the dead like Cyrus from the Warriors.

Night King: Can you count, suckas? I say, the future is ours... if you can count! (a couple of dead cheer for Night king) Now, look what we have here before us. You got the Thenns sitting next to the Ice River Clans. We've got the Hornfoots right by the Frozen Shore Rangers. Nobody is wasting nobody. That... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be. (a few more dead cheer for him)

You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 clans. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 1,000 crows on the whole damn wall. Can you dig it? Can you dig it?

main-qimg-158f9bbbafd02e03e54413ad8d32ecf9

CAAAN YOOOOOU DIIIG IIIIIIT

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Jon's just as much a Stark as he is a Targaryen by blood. And he grew up in Winterfell, was raised by Starks, grew up with Starks, trained by Stark men, and has been clamoring for that Stark name his whole life. Ask him what set he wants to rep.

:mjlol: Out here trying to claim a Northerner as their own. Man spent 99% of his life in the North.

Not our fault your Prince got bodied by Robert. :umad:
idgaf what set he wants to claim he's a Targset. What we gon call him y'all. Rhaegar/Aegon Targaryen
:whoo:

Dany is as good as dead with this news of him being legitimate :to:

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
yea ok :heh:

confirmed spoiler

snakes in the grass i tell ya :camby:

bytch ass nikka eat a dikk.

I thought the books weren't even up to this point? And do ya research in this very own thread, I just negged a poster like last week cause I thought he was doing the same thing you think I'm doing. Don't be mad cause your simple Simon ass couldn't make an educated guess where the outcome happened to be lovely. I like how you glossing over every other wild was theory I got completely wrong in that post.

You made me have to cuss you out like how U-God did Method Man on the tour bus.

Now imma wait for you to be a textbook internet nikka and say I'm "mad" or taking it too seriously. fukk nikka go head, move around.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
wait, how is this game changing info?

i thought we all knew R + L = J

unless ur talking in kayfabe. then i understand.

if rhaegar and lyanna weren't married he'd be a targ b*stard but since his marriage to elia was annulled and his marriage to lyanna is discovered by Gilly it makes Jon Rhaegars true born son hence a Targaryen and rightful heir to throne. In short it means Jon has a greater claim to the Iron Throne than Dany.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is something a lot of YouTubers have brought up.

Will the show address his motives? Should it?

"Some people just want to see the world burn" or is there something more:jbhmm:
i'm usually not for the silent, quiet killer, but fukk THAT

he better not ever say a word nor have some flash back as to why he's there.. i mean they did already.. he was trapped against his will and forced into being a dead man walking.. programmed to kill man... and here he is.. he's basically a terminator

fukk that talking shyt tho