WwNVn7D.png

2hZ8j9d.png

dFPVege.png

Dany realized at that moment that her p*ssy can burn:shaq::lolbron:
it was at that moment dany knew she needs the D lolololol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The amount of differences between show and book Gendey are honestly hillarious, not even hating:

- Book Gendry follows the Lord of Light and is in the Brotherhood lead by Stoneheart, show Gendry hates the Brotherhood and Rhollor
- Book Gendry hates Robert, show Gendry loves him
- Show Gendry knows he's a b*stard, book Gendry doesn't know and escaped finding out again at the end of book 4

I love it.

Also I wish we got to see Bronn and Tyrion talk.

:ehh:

Daps
that's how I feel. the show is trying to make us think arya is being played but I think it's the other way around. little finger been manipulating people the entire series but this is where he finally meets his match. arya isn't with the games. I think that's why they had the scene with arya and sansa when arya was exposing her true motives. arya can read people. she dissected sansa down to her core. she knows sansa's true colors just like she knows little finger's. she's gonna let him believe he's in control then catch him when he least expects it. arya is too cold with her game now. she was taught by the many faced god. little finger simply isn't on her level.
yep i totally agree can't wait till she puts hands on little finger :whoa:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT THE fukk DID I TELL nikkaS!!!

WHAT. THE. fukk. DID. I. TELL. nikkaS.

FEELING LIKE BRAN STARK IN THIS bytch :wow:

kEECzd.gif

james-brown-cape-1373309594.gif

yeah. you 100% nailed exactly how the scene would play out, beat-by-beat. on your own.

:camby:no one's gonna praise you for passing off spoilers as your own thoughts. ol' spoiler-readin-ass nikka.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Regarding Jon Snow's father

Ef5q40u.jpg

Jon Snow is #starkset and the son of Ned Stark through and through :ufdup:

Quoting my own post to remind these #targset jabronis trying to rep Jon Snow that he's a Stark through and through.

1) Mother was a Stark, looks like a Stark and nothing like a Targaryen (dark hair, Northern features)
2) Raised in Winterfell and identifies with the North
3) Wearing the Stark colors and Stark sigil on his armor
4) First thing he did when he took back Winterfell was put up the Stark banner :umad:

Y'all bigger simps than your queen lusting over Jeezy DA Snowman :mjlol:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wow brehs/brehettes, this EP gave no time to digest anything, lol. Was like blow after blow. Although not action packed, set the stage for next week which should be off the Richter scale.

I haven't really had issue with the fast tracking. I think the only one that really bothered me seasons back was when Rob won and it just skipped to the aftermath. I understood the reasons, so pretty much assumed alot of that would happen as the show progressed. The one thing I was hoping to see on screen was the Tyrion/Bronn reunion. I get that would have taken away from the surprise appearance in the Dragon crypt though, so again, I get it.

That aside, good ep for what they needed to get done. Arya is not falling for the LF okie dokie. She's going to shred him before the season is over (I hope.)

The Rhaegar reveal was :ohlawd: and I like how they did it so nonchalantly between Sam/Gilly, lol. Will be interesting to see if Jon ever finds out he has rights to the throne, and if Gendry will be there for the news too. Their back and forth paying homage to Robert/Ned's banter was great. That Trident was :whew: - he will be putting that to purpose next week. Jon going to summon Drogon now on some Green Ranger Dragonzord shyt, you watch. :stylin:

Think Cersei may send Mountain after Bronn. Might come full circle to how he avoided that bout before. He's def going to close the deal on the Sandsnake/help her escape, I think.

I see only half the Suicide Squad coming back home :to: Gonna be alot of :mjcry:'s on deck. The Tormund one is going to be gutwretching for me personally, if it happens.

I cannot wait for EP6.

#STARKSET #WOLFGANG #GHOSTWIPYADRAGON #WINTERFELLSFINEST