dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
gendry's hammer is officially the coolest weapon on the show, imo.

feel bad for dikkon but papa tarly was always a motherfukker. good riddance.

jamie gotta be the most p*ssywhipped man in the history of television.

the only one missing from the northern excursion is bron. that would've pushed shyt over the edge into full oceans 11 fukkery.

littlefinger gotta go. i thought i hated theon the most but that's more a lack of respect for his bytchassness. i know bran is busy seeing the entire history of earth but i wish he would just be like "this nikka petyr is a snake and here's the proof:"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No one talking about the most despicable human in Westerosi history. That knave Eddard Stark who had the one true king living as his b*stard. Picking up shyt for his unworthy family while suffering abuse from his jealous whore wife. What a disgrace to the realm and his grave should be defecated and ransacked. fukk the starks
i been speaking on that for weeks... he could have lied and said that kid was anyone and they'd have believed him.. could have said he found him by the road.. ANYTHING

he chose to say it was his.. then saw how fukked up his family was treating him and let it happen... then let him go to the wall of all places.. nikka could have trained him up and made him his right hand man or SOMETHING.. something better than the life he was living

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i been speaking on that for weeks... he could have lied and said that kid was anyone and they'd have believed him.. could have said he found him by the road.. ANYTHING

he chose to say it was his.. then saw how fukked up his family was treating him and let it happen... then let him go to the wall of all places.. nikka could have trained him up and made him his right hand man or SOMETHING.. something better than the life he was living
Ned Stark ain't shyt :mjlol:

Apex

Banned
Daps
if rhaegar and lyanna weren't married he'd be a targ b*stard but since his marriage to elia was annulled and his marriage to lyanna is discovered by Gilly it makes Jon Rhaegars true born son hence a Targaryen and rightful heir to throne. In short it means Jon has a greater claim to the Iron Throne than Dany.
ahhh i get it now. thanks.

i think the claim to the throne is irrelevant at this point because of the white walkers lol

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

The only family member that treated him bad was Catelyn bytch ass. Sansa and Theon is normal siblings life experience that every child goes through

And Jon was dead set on going to the wall. Just watch the first episode.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Arya knew Baelish was watching her. She's a step ahead of him I think.
that's how I feel. the show is trying to make us think arya is being played but I think it's the other way around. little finger been manipulating people the entire series but this is where he finally meets his match. arya isn't with the games. I think that's why they had the scene with arya and sansa when arya was exposing her true motives. arya can read people. she dissected sansa down to her core. she knows sansa's true colors just like she knows little finger's. she's gonna let him believe he's in control then catch him when he least expects it. arya is too cold with her game now. she was taught by the many faced god. little finger simply isn't on her level.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
He was raised as a Stark.

His momma a Stark.

He reclaimed Winterfell and put those Stark banners back up.

Fukk the haters.

#starkset :blessed:

#snowman :blessed:
that's cause his uncle was a liar

y'all had to trick him into fighting for y'all.. and treated him like absolute shyt the entire time... to the point your lady stark didn't want him and your currently lady stark trying to undermine him and take over :scust:

bran seen the shyt and ready to tell on y'all... and arya the only one who actually riding for the breh

just wait till he finds out the truth and our family welcomes him home with some fresh dragon p*ssy :blessed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
The only family member that treated him bad was Catelyn bytch ass. Sansa and Theon is normal siblings life experience that every child goes through

And Jon was dead set on going to the wall. Just watch the first episode.
i do a rewatch before every season

ned treated him like shyt by putting him in that situation.. had the whole family and strangers calling him a b*stard to his face.. and living the life that came with being a b*stard. living with a woman who hated your guts and her stupid ass daughter doing the same

ned could have been like "nah chill boy... i'm gonna make you head of my army" he already was gonna spill the beans the next time he saw him anyway.. but he let him go to that punk ass wall to be treated like shyt once again..

theon talking shyt to him right in front of ned... ned just sitting there tight lipped and letting it go down.. nikka couldn't even eat at the table with his family and shyt.. had to be hidden away like a bad dog

16-17 years of this treatment

Muzion

All Star
Daps
next week about to be lit :banderas:

Bran might have to warg into Ghost for this one

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
ZBom0fb.png

QUZqiLx.png

WwNVn7D.png

2hZ8j9d.png

dFPVege.png

Dany realized at that moment that her p*ssy can burn:shaq::lolbron:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
i do a rewatch before every season

ned treated him like shyt by putting him in that situation.. had the whole family and strangers calling him a b*stard to his face.. and living the life that came with being a b*stard. living with a woman who hated your guts and her stupid ass daughter doing the same

ned could have been like "nah chill boy... i'm gonna make you head of my army" he already was gonna spill the beans the next time he saw him anyway.. but he let him go to that punk ass wall to be treated like shyt once again..

theon talking shyt to him right in front of ned... ned just sitting there tight lipped and letting it go down.. nikka couldn't even eat at the table with his family and shyt.. had to be hidden away like a bad dog

16-17 years of this treatment

the flip side is his relationship with Robb, Bran and Arya are really good. even in the book it's more pronounced.