Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah fukk you, i see yo bytch ass and what u doing :beli:

making "assumptions" :mjlol:

based off of what? Sansa done defended Little Finger and knows he's the reason starks still man Winterfell and yet she's plotting with Arya who suspects that Sansa herself has her own personal agenda? :comeon:

get wayyyyy the fukk outta here :camby:
That was all for show. So you really think sansa is with little finger after he sold her to the boltons? What show are you watching? Sansa is binding her time and waiting for the right time to strike just liked she learned from little finger.

Can't believe you said she defended him like sansa is on his side and is still dumb

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
WHAT THE fukk DID I TELL nikkaS!!!

WHAT. THE. fukk. DID. I. TELL. nikkaS.

FEELING LIKE BRAN STARK IN THIS bytch :wow:

kEECzd.gif

james-brown-cape-1373309594.gif

yea ok :heh:

confirmed spoiler

snakes in the grass i tell ya :camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We're gonna see if Eastwatch could crack the top three battles

Right now i'd say top five is:

1. Battle of b*stards
2. Loot Train
3. Hardhome
4. Watchers of the Wall
5. Blackwater
i dunno breh, Hardhome was one of the most rewatched battles. b*stards was 2nd. 7 men vs the night kings army is gonna be :wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Fantastic episode. I've been saying it with every episode but THIS one might be the best of the season. Even though it was a "quieter" episode than last week's we got some fantastic acting and touching reunions.

-Dany burning the Tarly's alive and giving the other soldiers the literal :ufdup: was welllllll within her rights. I have no idea why Tyrion and Varys are NOW rethinking their position on supporting a woman with muthafukking DRAGONS at her beck and call. Like seriously, the fukk you thought they was for? To be pet goldfish :gucci:. Dany even gave Old man Tarly TWO chances to live and he thought he could just shyt on her like Lake and Sherm The Worm tried to do Prodigy all those years for not being from QB. Word to @mobbinfms Piru P Dany proved there ain't no such things and half-way conquerers.

-Bronn going above and beyond on his veterans deal with Jamie. Dude said he gonna get his one way or the other BUT he draws the line at battling Dragons:hubie:.

-Jon had Dany OPEN like Motel 6 when he was petting Drogon. Like that playa who knows that the best way to get to the single mother is to make nice with Bebe's kids. Watch Jon take Kahlil, Lashawn, and Pewee to Fun World for the day so Dany can get wet like splash waterfalls.

-Cersei is officially and irrevocably out of her damn mind. Jamie, whose been sonned and captured by Robb, had his hand cut off, and been in countless battles, is scarred shytless and tells you it's time to throw in the towel. And all you can say is "We'll die fighting". bytch, how much fighting have YOU done recently!!?! You wasn't with this nikka sparring in the gym. This dude just saw a single dragon lay WASTE to an army (not to mention the Dothraki just casually coming at you like they got the 99 man cheat code from Contra) you could SEE the fear and frustration in his eyes and Cersei gave ZERO fukks:mindblown:

-Tyrion and Jamie's reunion, as brokered by Bronn, was phenomenal. Great acting by those two. Through all the anger and betrayal is a deep brotherly bond, unmatched by even the incestous obsession that Jamie and Cersei share. Again, Jamie knows that Tyrion is innocent of killing Joffrey, and he knows that Dany has the upper hand, so he's the only one ready to listen to reason. Jamie would MUCH rather believe that they all have a common enemy in the White Walkers than face Dragon fire for the foreseeable future.

-Gendry and Davos was classic! The writers have been clearly paying attention to the Meme's because Davos line about rowing was a sly nod to that. Gendry was with the shyts from the moment Davos showed up. Ready to join the big leagues and itching to kill Lannisters. I know a girl who was named Arya who would be proud...

-Speaking of the Assassin formerly known as Arya, it was with GREAT pleasure that I watched her reminding Sansa she wasn't shyt. All the "power" she has gained comes at the sacrifice of others. Her parents are dead, so she gets the grand bedroom. Her aunt is dead, so she gets the Knights Of The Vale. Bran is now a living Westeros Wikipedia, so she gets to run Winterfell. And Jon is off fighting for the existence of all mankind, so she gets to command the North. Arya ready to do the dirty work and chop fools heads off like prime Charles Oakley or Ron Artest, straight gutter with it. Sansa out here STILL trying to play the Game Of Thrones and not paying attention to her greatest enemy LittleFinger. Who she still thinks is p*ssy whipped:snoop:

-Sir Sidehug found his way back to Dany only to be PROMPTLY be reminded of his place in the friend zone:mjlol: This dude got the cure for HIV, his T-Cells strong and healthy, only to watch yet ANOTHER pretty boy fleece his chick. Jon ain't even really trying out here and he got Dany ready to risk it all...

Jon bossed up something incredible this episode. Had Dany fumbling for every excuse to keep him around..

Dany- Bu bu but...You said you don't have enough men...

Jon- I don't. But real nikkas do real shyt...what YOU gonna help us out?:stopitslime:

Dany- Bab- I mean Jon, I didn't say you could go. :whoa:

Jon- bytch I'm a KING. King like Nas in 94. King like Hov in 99. King like Like Kendrick. I don't ASK permission I only ask forgiveness:boss:

Dany-Ok:wub:

-Samwell Tarly, last of his name, is down with the shyts (literally) . Dude remembered he was the FIRST one to kill a WW with dragonglass, and that his story doesn't end with translating shyt chronicles at the citadel. And what is with Gilly? Didn't her father-husband ever teach her when NOT to talk a man's ear off with he's visibly frustrated?:why: If Gilly hada been waiting for Sam with a sandwhich and a blow job he wouldn't have missed out on VALUABLE info that Jon is a legitimized Targareyn and the Once and Future king.

-So Cersei is pregnant. And of course it's Jamie's. Ain't no way she out here fukking Euron Greyjoy, that fool would have made sure 7 Kingdoms knew that he was tapping that. He'da signed the raven papers with "Finger up the bum confirmed!"

-Jon Escobar out here with his crew rolling tight like the Firm. Got Jorah The Explorer ready to throw it all away with at yet another fruitless mission to win Dany's love. Meanwhile she basically told Jon that the p*ssy would be waiting him upon his return:lolbron: He ain't even LOOK BACK after they sailed off while Sir Sidehug wistfully waving goodbye and shyt:russ:

Predictions for next week

-Gendry will survive. No use bringing him back just to kill him an episode later.

-Jorah will survive. I feel like it's not his time yet

-The Hound lives

-The rest will bite the dust.

-LittleFinger FINALLY gets offed by Arya, who doesn't waste time alerting anyone, which makes Sansa
damn :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We're gonna see if Eastwatch could crack the top three battles

Right now i'd say top five is:

1. Battle of b*stards
2. Loot Train
3. Hardhome
4. Watchers of the Wall
5. Blackwater
What was this?

Sounds like that breaking bad episode

Nvnind im trippin lol

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I haven't read all of the reactions to this episode so I might have just missed it.

But has anyone brought up that Rhaegar is a piece of shyt?:gucci:

I mean, I'm not totaaaally sure how annulment works in Westeros, especially for rulers, but I see no way he could marry a new soon-to-be queen, and have his other children still remain in line for the throne. I mean, in the books Renly and Loras wanted Robert to annul his marriage to Cersei and marry Margaery, and that would only make sense for the Tyrells if that meant their children became the legitimate heirs. So Rhaegar and Lyanna totally knew that they were cutting the Martell kids out of the picture with no fukks given:birdman:

It's one thing if Rhaegar was just fukking around and fathered some b*stards, a lot of rulers do that, but he dissolved his marriage without anyone knowing. It not onlywould have shamed the fukk out of the Martells, but it would have meant Aegon and Rhanerys were disinherited.

Elia would have to take her little prince and princess back to Dorne as Aegon and Rhanerys Waters:bryan::mjcry:

And what's even more fukked up is Elia nearly died giving birth to Aegon for Rhaegar. The son he always wanted

Rhaegar still tossed them b*stards:camby: in the bushes for Jon:francis:

But maybe someone has a sharper idea on how inheritance would have worked with an annulment:ld:cuz I'm not seeing any other way. Unless Rhaegar was going to somehow still claim that his other children were still trueborn Targs. But that sounds messy as fukk and a prelude to another Targ civil war.

Last edited:

Piffery

All Star
Daps
The amount of differences between show and book Gendey are honestly hillarious, not even hating:

- Book Gendry follows the Lord of Light and is in the Brotherhood lead by Stoneheart, show Gendry hates the Brotherhood and Rhollor
- Book Gendry hates Robert, show Gendry loves him
- Show Gendry knows he's a b*stard, book Gendry doesn't know and escaped finding out again at the end of book 4

I love it.

Also I wish we got to see Bronn and Tyrion talk.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
That reveal is also solidifying my believe that Dany is dead at some point. Jon is ice and fire, he needs some 3 eyed warging from his ice cuz bran and some hit fire from his auntie via her drags. But he's the one....and that probably means he's dead too :dead:
What if Drogon had tossed Dany off his back so Jon could ride him:mjlol:

bytch, this is my real daddy:lolbron:

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Good episode, but what was up with the North :scust:

How the fukk they switch up so quick after a few weeks :gucci:

And :hhh: at the people calling Dany mad. She gave them nikkas a chance to surrender and they chose pride :ufdup:

Act like Aegon the Conqueror wouldn't do the same thing when him and his sisters were barbecuing nikkas left and right when they conquered Westeros :russ: