Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
It does feel like fan fiction tbh. Prior to this episode I would say the complaints of the show moving too fast was unfounded. The speed was appropriate given the amount of episodes left.

Tonight felt particularly rushed, every scene had major implications but was kinda just thrown together. It was truly amazing to watch but I can appreciate the criticisms now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Rewatching the scene with Dany/Jon/Davos/Jorah/Tyrion at Dragonstone, when Jon says he'll go on the raid - Dany catches mad feelings.

She's looking at Jon throughout that scene like :noah:

Danny was getting wetter as the episode went by, it was hilarious.

First she was all :smugfavre: gonna show him how I ride my Dragon and scare the shyt outta h.....OMG he's touching my baby :noah: I wonder if he could be a good father :lupe:

Then "you don't have to leave :damn: :noah:"

And on the boat on some "I liked your company :shaq:"

If Jon makes it after next episode she's gonna be on some
Family_Guy_Air_Traffic_Control.gif

probably already booking a suite at Winterfell and shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I've been fine with how they've handled this season. It's rushed no doubt about it but up until tonight I thought they did a great job of giving meaning the every scene to at least give the little stories some weight even though they had to be rushed for the sake of plot advancement.

Tonight's episode was a mess though. The crammed a whole bunch of shyt in short scenes to get to Eastwatch as fast as possible with every player having their story advanced in a major way and none of them felt as meaningful as in past episodes. The only thing that made it a good watch was the huge reveal. the comebacks, and knowing we are getting closer to the real threat.

It seems D&D had a structure of "put the pieces in place for 3/4 of the ep. then end it with a big set piece" but for this one they had too much shyt to put in place and the set is too big/long to cram it in just 10-15 minutes. So we got a light speed set up episode so next week we can get an old school PIFF AS fukk Game of Thrones episode :ohlawd: :ohlawd:
fukk all that, they could've easily made this a longer episode or shot 8 episodes for this season. Yea these (5 and 6) wouldn't be action packed but they also wouldn't need all the heavy post production that chews up costs and time, they'd be character focused. I'm not handing out passes on this cuz this was their conscious decision to make shorter seasons so either stick the landing or lengthen it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
fukk all that, they could've easily made this a longer episode or shot 8 episodes for this season. Yea these (5 and 6) wouldn't be action packed but they also wouldn't need all the heavy post production that chews up costs and time, they'd be character focused. I'm not handing out passes on this cuz this was their conscious decision to make shorter seasons so either stick the landing or lengthen it.

It's 1 episode, they've earned having one miss :manny:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That last ep :damn:

Can't wait for this season's soundtrack. :banderas:

But anyway...

Old man Tarly got two chances. dikkon got chances to back down, had his dad warn him off, and didn't. Dany was being fair about the whole thing. So I didn't see why Tyrion was being shook about it :yeshrug:

Yeah Cersei has lost it. Jamie was looking at her like "bytch they just burned hundreds of our soldiers literally into pillars of ash out there :damn:"

Don't think she's pregnant...but eh

I think Arya knows about the play LF is making with that letter. She's been watching dude for a minute. It would be too cliched if she just started some shyt off of false info, this far into her character's progression. I'll be surprised if LittleFinger doesn't die this season.

Thoros and Beric are deathflagged. Their the only two in that north party I'm confident will probably die.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I see game of thrones got a lot of you thinking little finger got ayra. She was trained by the faceless men and like finger suspected she was following him. Sansa and ayra are setting up little finger just watch.

there is no reason as to why Sansa is setting up little finger at all and she hasnt shown any reason to or hinted at it. i know what u doing :camby: