Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I need me a black & green dry fit Targaryen jersey for next week :wow:

Might have to get me one custom made :wow:

Silkk

Daps
By the way, two more episodes to join Theonset, just have to remind you all :hubie:
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is something a lot of YouTubers have brought up.

Will the show address his motives? Should it?

"Some people just want to see the world burn" or is there something more:jbhmm:

I thought the children of the forest created the night king to kill man since the were destroying the earth. Isn't that what they told bran when he became the three eyed raven right before hordor got got

Selfish

Banned
Daps
The way Dany was eyein Jon before he left for the wall, its all but written. He got her right where he want her. I bet she come to the rescue flying on the back of a dragon to save them next episode
If you spoiled me.
You will regret it dearly.
Truly dearly.
I swear if you spoiled me you will regret why you opened your computer and went and typed this.
Think this is a game.(no pun intended)
:demonic:
I've been saying nikkas should get doxxed for spoilering @hex

Silkk

Daps
Have they ever said what happened the last time winter came and how/who stopped them the last time?

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
Some of you Starkset fellas are legit hilarious. You claim that Jon is a Stark, and in the same breath, you also state that a Stark is the legitimate king of the seven kingdoms. Nevermind the fact that the usurper took the throne by force, which in turn ended the Targaryen succession to the throne (meaning that if a Targ wants to sit on the throne, they'd have to get it back by force). How on earth can Jon be a Stark and claim the iron throne? It's because he is a Targaryen that he can make a claim for it under the previous dynasty. No one refers to the Starks children as Tullys, nor were Jon's half siblings referred to as Martells. Ya'll are adding 1+1 and are coming up with 3.

It's like a person being raised in Canada who then finds out years later that he is truly an American. His Canadian fans want him to run for the presidency of the United States, due to the fact that as a natural born American he qualifies. However, they don't want him to be recognised as an American, and instead want him to continue being a fake Canadian. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you're stating that he has a claim on the throne, then he is a legitimate Targaryen. If you want to keep him as a Stark (since he still signed to you guys), by all means keep him. Just make sure to step aside and not get in the way of the Targaryen that isn't afraid to use her real fukking name.

Last edited:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Some of you Starkset fellas are legit hilarious. You claim that Jon is a Stark, and in the same breath, you also state that a Stark is the legitimate king of the seven kingdoms. Nevermind the fact that the usurper took the throne by force, which in turn ended the Targaryen succession to the throne (meaning that the if a Targ wants to sit on the throne, they'd have to get it back by force). How on earth can Jon be a Stark and claim the iron throne? It's because he is a Targaryen that he can make a claim for it under the previous dynasty. No one refers to the Starks children as Tullys, nor were Jon's half siblings referred to as Martells. Ya'll are adding 1+1 and are coming up with 3.

It's like a person being raised in Canada who then finds out years later that he is truly an American. His Canadian fans want him to run for the presidency of the United States, due to the fact that as a natural born American he qualifies. However, they don't want him to be recognised as an American, and instead want him to continue being a fake Canadian. You can't have your cake and it too. If you're stating that he has a claim on the throne, then he is a legitimate Targaryen. If you want to keep him as a Stark (since he still signed to you guys), by all means keep him. Just make sure to step aside and not get in the way of the Targaryen that isn't afraid to use her real fukking name.
#starkset been real fukking quiet.
They know they done.
It been confirmed Jon Trueborn Targaryen
These nikkas is delusional hoes :russ:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I hate this nikka littlefinger. Cocksucker faked that letter to try and force arya to beef with Sansa. This nikka is always plotting. Please....please....kill this nikka asap before he ruins the starks.

Edit: oh shyt....that's the letter cersei forced Sansa to write in season 1

Last edited: